Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.
How is it going, BBB?
Don't roll your eyes at me misterOkaaay![]()

... At this post about how many times have you read this chapter now?Sadly, more than that. When a new chapter comes out I read it soooo much. We've been over this. Staring is just as good with me.
In fact, it's open in a tab right now.
Tell me moar![]()
Hey Nii-chan! I've been doing good, just exhausted most of the time. How is everything going for you?wow I have Naruto in my name, my ava and my signature but looks like I'm far from your passion XD
and hey KD, how are you?![]()
Well there are certain topics you can fangirl with me onSorry
I guess it's once/twice/thrice for me depending on the series.
---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------
Not sure he's one to fangirl with![]()


into :kdowns
into :kdowns
into :kdowns... At this post about how many times have you read this chapter now?
I've still only have read it once and I haven't had a chance to do so all day.


Really?Well there are certain topics you can fangirl with me on![]()
...I mean, other than Pokemon? 
Kissing butt doesn't get you a smiley...and a smiley will never have it's replace text changedkiss some butt and u might have :kdowns![]()

is certainly more KD than 
into :kdowns
into :kdowns
into :kdowns
so :adi?
into :kdowns
rgz seems plausible
into :kdownsThere's alreadyso :adi?


I have a better one for that at home.------> :adi/orgz/alpha/blai/any-guitar-playing-MH'er![]()

into :kdownsbtw,is certainly more KD than
![]()
so true
into :kdowns
into :kdownsI will never use that.So here it is:![]()

into :kdownsOkay.I will never use that.![]()

into :kdowns
into :kdowns
into :kdownsDude, I've found the video but I don't have software to cut it and make it into a gif small enough to be added here.Soul Glo or Sexual Chocolate...but he's too lazy to find a good one. A gif of him stomping his feet and then dropping the mic would be perfect.

See Gary's post. How about you?So what would your smiley be, goldb?
into :kdowns
into :kdowns