I voted Yes.
I so wanna call him that from now on, but I'm afraid he might not speak to me again if I do that.me too. and so did alphi. and jorpy. Maybe xoxi solo'd us.
true then ... cuz i really voted yesme too. and so did alphi. and jorpy. Maybe xoxi solo'd us.
alphabeta said:My answer is "No"
goldb said:
xi0 said:My vote is No
Evil3ye said:YES YES YES! Tom deserves to know.![]()
kdowns said:
jorped said:
)
...I think it would work better if it was a Truth or Dare type of question like the first two 
He's called me that before. Lawlett too......though it didn't stick. Is there a particular reason it's funny?I so wanna call him that from now on, but I'm afraid he might not speak to me again if I do that.

you perverted bearScav is running out of interesting questions...I think it would work better if it was a Truth or Dare type of question like the first two
![]()

I am very diluted thanks!ur dillusional, i still call you that. I make the most unsticky things to stick to people like a glue



Please, I feign anger man. I like the attention...well I guess I got annoyed since I wasn't sure what it meant or it he was trolling about what it meant. Bah, I don't know.I didnt forget but you started bein on edge because of that name, so I dropped it again.![]()
