Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I voted Yes.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
me too. and so did alphi. and jorpy. Maybe xoxi solo'd us.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
me too. and so did alphi. and jorpy. Maybe xoxi solo'd us.
I so wanna call him that from now on, but I'm afraid he might not speak to me again if I do that.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
ROUND 3 RESULT: ​
​


ANOTHER GODDAMN TIE

​


NO=3
alphabeta said:
My answer is "No"
goldb said:
xi0 said:
My vote is No

yes=3
Evil3ye said:
YES YES YES! Tom deserves to know. :crying
kdowns said:
jorped said:

no one is eliminated and the game continue with a 4th round (why it happens only to me :crying)


4th Round participants:
-Evil3eye
-jorped
-kdowns
-goldb
-alphabeta
-xi0

​

4th round question:
Do you think twilight is better than Harry potter?

you have 24h to answer
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
What the Fuck.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh come on!I want my punishment already!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
VOted
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well,truth to be said,it is a little funny,but who am I to talk.I already lost...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Scav is running out of interesting questions :disappoint ...I think it would work better if it was a Truth or Dare type of question like the first two :nod

I so wanna call him that from now on, but I'm afraid he might not speak to me again if I do that.
He's called me that before. Lawlett too......though it didn't stick. Is there a particular reason it's funny? :arf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
ur dillusional, i still call you that. I make the most unsticky things to stick to people like a glue
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Scav is running out of interesting questions :disappoint ...I think it would work better if it was a Truth or Dare type of question like the first two :nod
you perverted bear :arf

anyway i find it quite interesting cuz jorped and kdowns are harry pottard :cookiehand
will they vote NO, or will they use the fact that most of people gonna think they're going to vote NO
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
ur dillusional, i still call you that. I make the most unsticky things to stick to people like a glue
I am very diluted thanks! :zomg

Sorry, I guess it's just E3 that forgot about it and you don't post much. And I have no idea if that last part is innuendo or not, but :tss
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I didnt forget but you started bein on edge because of that name, so I dropped it again. :amuse
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
lol ....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I didnt forget but you started bein on edge because of that name, so I dropped it again. :amuse
Please, I feign anger man. I like the attention...well I guess I got annoyed since I wasn't sure what it meant or it he was trolling about what it meant. Bah, I don't know.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
voted
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Oh its not from him, it from me.it just means kisses-hugs-kisses-i**** that's all :blush
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top