Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

Yeah, but the more girl pairs, the less chance you have with girls. Have you thought about it that way?
Yes...and I keep watching:aki

:derp

Entertainment value is great:hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

I see. :oh

Well, whatever. xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

O.o

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Possible :adi smiley:
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: One Lifetime Is Not Enough

See? xD What did I tell you, Ancy?
:oh still don't understand

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Actually in this case...all the guys left out....but they're not far...just in the audience:p
yeah...an inactive public :oh...well not 100%...if you know what I mean -_-;
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

O.O
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Doesn't mean it needs to be said.



And you're a perv :cookiehand
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Doesn't mean it needs to be said.



And you're a perv :cookiehand
why?? cos I have the guts to say it?? :oh



:disappoint
​
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

want me to say that I have something else?? :faint
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

If you know what it's called, by all means :cookiehand
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

brainologia :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Is that a devil fruit that turns you into a brain?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

:gwah
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Is that a devil fruit that turns you into a brain?
Wouldn't that be brainzoan :edu
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Hmmmm no, since Zoans are animals but I get your point....well then a Logia would allow the person to become other people's brains?...wait, that's a Paramecia. Then a brainlogia would be the personification of gray matter? :vin
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

I'm lost. :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top