Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

I thought that was Bob. o.o
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Me too, but if Adi's taking the blame then cool by me :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Me too, but if Adi's taking the blame then cool by me :hee
:gwah

Yes, but he forgives me. :hee
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Thats what he says to you :derp
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

I like where this is going. :vin
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

And I meant it :hip
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

pshhh whatever :hmph

Adi I found a great tumblr for you :amuse
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Thank you, Bobby! :wtf

*goestospendatleastanhourlookingatgifs*
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Hmmmm no, since Zoans are animals but I get your point....well then a Logia would allow the person to become other people's brains?...wait, that's a Paramecia. Then a brainlogia would be the personification of gray matter? :vin
Logia is elemental (more or less): fire, smoke, darkness, sand, light, electricity, etc. An intelligence power boost would still be paremecia. I'm not sure what the personification of grey matter means :confused
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Logia is elemental (more or less): fire, smoke, darkness, sand, light, electricity, etc. An intelligence power boost would still be paremecia. I'm not sure what the personification of grey matter means :confused
I'm aware, I just got Logia and Paramecia confused.

No idea either. One could say Luffy is the personification of Rubber. No idea what the personification of a brain would look like. Maybe like Void from Berserk.

But it leaves me wondering again why Luffy is Paramecia when things like Darkness or especially Smoke or Sand are considered Logia. Sort of sloppy writing.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

wow...I'm really good at confusing people :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

No, you're just good at inspiring confusing discussions :cookiehand
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

No, you're just good at inspiring confusing discussions :cookiehand
is that a good or a bad thing? :notsure
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

For who exactly? I guess it depends :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

I am confusing and confused. :oh
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

You know it's a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Flying carpet instead? :vin

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Sorry, that was in poor taste :mono
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top