Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find
I thought that was Bob. o.o
I thought that was Bob. o.o

Me too, but if Adi's taking the blame then cool by me![]()





Thats what he says to you![]()
?_?I like where this is going.![]()
^.^And I meant it![]()

Logia is elemental (more or less): fire, smoke, darkness, sand, light, electricity, etc. An intelligence power boost would still be paremecia. I'm not sure what the personification of grey matter meansHmmmm no, since Zoans are animals but I get your point....well then a Logia would allow the person to become other people's brains?...wait, that's a Paramecia. Then a brainlogia would be the personification of gray matter?![]()

I'm aware, I just got Logia and Paramecia confused.Logia is elemental (more or less): fire, smoke, darkness, sand, light, electricity, etc. An intelligence power boost would still be paremecia. I'm not sure what the personification of grey matter means![]()


is that a good or a bad thing?No, you're just good at inspiring confusing discussions![]()



Being inscrutable is a good thing.is that a good or a bad thing?![]()
That's confusing.I am confusing and confused.![]()
Very.That's confusing.


