Off to the Next One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

I need a hug. o.o
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Say it more passionately, like a bear:

 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Say it more passionately, like a bear:

No, you've got it all wrong, bears make "gar" sounds.

So it's more like: "Gar gar hug! :shin"
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Hmmmm no, since Zoans are animals but I get your point....well then a Logia would allow the person to become other people's brains?...wait, that's a Paramecia. Then a brainlogia would be the personification of gray matter? :vin
It'd be Paramecia. Anything thats not a natural element or animal is paramecia.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

It would probably look like an Osage orange :hee
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Someone find me, please! :arf
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Where's the last place you remember being?
Bed. o.o
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

You ruined my joke >>>>.>>>>>
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Ah, I can't stay mad at you :chu
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

Sorry, I only read your post after I'd replied to Adi's since I previously skipped it :worrybunny
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find

What did I do? :blink
You ruined me joke, remember :epicfacepalm...nvm, the moment is gone already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top