Re: It's a Different Path from Yours That I Will Have to Find
I'm lost.![]()
I'm lost.![]()
No, you've got it all wrong, bears make "gar" sounds.Say it more passionately, like a bear:
![]()
"It'd be Paramecia. Anything thats not a natural element or animal is paramecia.Hmmmm no, since Zoans are animals but I get your point....well then a Logia would allow the person to become other people's brains?...wait, that's a Paramecia. Then a brainlogia would be the personification of gray matter?![]()


Where's the last place you remember being?Someone find me, please!![]()
Bed. o.oWhere's the last place you remember being?
It'd be Paramecia. Anything thats not a natural element or animal is paramecia.
*insert dirty joke here*Bed. o.o
Sleep. o.o*insert dirty joke here*
Then you're probably lost in the dream worldBed. o.o

I always am.Then you're probably lost in the dream world![]()

You ruined my joke >>>>.>>>>>


Sorry, I only read your post after I'd replied to Adi's since I previously skipped itYou ruined my joke >>>>.>>>>>

Sorry, I only read your post after I'd replied to Adi's since I previously skipped it![]()
What did I do?Ah, I can't stay mad at you![]()

You ruined me joke, rememberWhat did I do?![]()
...nvm, the moment is gone already.