i am in class now. will do it later

Adi you spelt Skyperian wrong, unless you actually meant spyperianOh, I didn't see anything about sigs. xD

thnx god its not itachixsasukeI wanna die
Maybe I should visit your thread?Niichan,please avoid posting on MH for the next few days.

Trust me when I say you got off lightly. I had no idea of the amount of sexual gravity in some of these yaoi images. I saw one Itachi and Sasuke one that nearly made me faint.I wanna die
Man now that I think about it...You probably browsed yaoi sites for some time.Trust me when I say you got off lightly. I had no idea of the amount of sexual gravity in some of these yaoi images. I saw one Itachi and Sasuke one that nearly made me faint.



O.OAdi you spelt Skyperian wrong, unless you actually meant spyperian![]()

I know, right?Looks like Gary xD
That's why it's so funny to me.