Minority Rule Polling/Voting thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Oh, I didn't see anything about sigs. xD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
But you guys get -12987432938749387 points for scaring Lala-chan away from me. :notrust
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Niichan,please avoid posting on MH for the next few days.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I wanna die
Trust me when I say you got off lightly. I had no idea of the amount of sexual gravity in some of these yaoi images. I saw one Itachi and Sasuke one that nearly made me faint.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Trust me when I say you got off lightly. I had no idea of the amount of sexual gravity in some of these yaoi images. I saw one Itachi and Sasuke one that nearly made me faint.
Man now that I think about it...You probably browsed yaoi sites for some time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top