Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2
Hi this may be a little off topic.
Seeing Sket Dance so high, and it faring decently well in the Jump questionnaires, I was thinking whether I should give it a try.
So is it really good? In terms of comedy, I was of the opinion that nothing beats Gintama. But seeing Sket Dance survive for so long is kinda making me curious ^_^
On a side note, I had asked for an opinion on Toriko. No offends meant here, but I found it a little too boring. I gave the manga a try and dropped it around chapter 25 or so. I wonder how it always manages to get the top 3, maybe it improves later on?
I wanted an opinion on Sket Dance too.
Bakuman ending is sad indeed; but it is to be expected of Obata as he doesnt stretch any series unnecessarily. Waiting for his next work!