Re: Always. - Part 1
G'night. D:
G'night. D:
See niichan, she didn't disagree with meTook me a while to realize they weren't in English.
I just watched Muppets Treasure Island, you guys! So good.
I need to go to sleep now though.
My little sister totally shat bricks! She can't wait to play Zelda!


NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111>.> you fucking love me, dont you... Ill murder Candice with PS and fucking soam your thread >.>

....it's just a pictureNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

And let this be a lesson to you...noob.wtf as soon as thread went back to spam mode Nao is back to answeringall the poor high-class messages
![]()
.
I liekYou thief! XD
Cute~



Showing off a smiley are we >.>

...meanieProblem?Showing off a smiley are we >.>
OMG, the gay avy is gone![]()


yeah you really are alikeSee niichan, she didn't disagree with me![]()
but for some reason it didn't work, need to register again and choose a new name 
wow my spam must be really awesome if you didn't notice I already didAnd let this be a lesson to you...noob.
Eventually, you will spam too...like everyone that comes before you, with the intention of not to spam. Yet, they did.
spam is fine and all but I wouldn't mind a serious talk here, Nao's thread needs a refreshing change
though it looks like spam's attracting her 
thanks sir, that reminds me I can change my awful avy tooOMG, the gay avy is gone![]()



