Re: Always. - Part 1
Funken Ritter
Funken Ritter




What position have I in your magical world?
Minister of Magic?![]()

I agree with him, by the way.T-t-thanks?

He's really an interesting character. He changes so much and I'm addicted to his character development. *_*Well, I liked most of them, save for alphabeta's.I'm not sure what picture I would have chosen against myself.
Allen is my favorite as well! When I began reading D.gray-man I saw him as an absolute inspiration. Given the last chapter, I really hope Allen comes out strong. It would be too heartbreaking for Neah to take over permanently.
I too like Road, as well as Lenalee and Lvellie. I know he's a heartless bastard, but there's something so hyper-competent about him that makes him so cool.
What do you think happened to Road?
I love that. Such a great way to describe him. I've never hated Lvellie, even though he's a total douche sometimes. You can't help but admire him to some extent, especially after his recent character change. You're talking to Teeba, right? No soliciting pretty girls for pictures in my thread!current pic of you plz

I don't really know what you're saying here, Gary.GTTFO no pic or not harry potter. DOn't blame me for readding is ffs, I'll take care of that shit...
But it includes Harry Potter, so it has great potential to be something awesome~Meh. I don't really have any recent pictures. I have a camera, but I haven't done anything fun where I could use it yet.OH, this is where I asked Teeba the pic question. I thought this was her thread. <_<
But applies to Naomi as well. Don't be a jealous bear. D: Drunk bastard.
Is he calling you guys short, or...? XDShut up broshart.....you shart bros
---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------
Both of yous are brosharts
He keeps calling you a hoe, Milly...Will do next time...still price hike though ho
Fuc, this night was a mistakeffffffffff
Garrryyy.MY mistress eyes are nrothign like the sun
My hunger for her oexplain everyting I've done
To howl at the moovn the hole nitg thorugh
Andt you rtreally don't care if I do
Id' go out of3 my mind, but for you

Bahahahahaha! XDSomeone please remove the Wisest Staff Member award from his profile.
Double hahahahahahahaI aws being romantic dickish fiend...I didn't vote for me so fuckyaaaaaaaalllllll


I dunno, I'm not the one calling you a hoe all up in here!How am I a ho? D:
Just pose casually or something. No need for anything special. Pose with your pet! Or older sister if she's hawt.
I'm in class now and am not paying attention. AM I MAKING YOU PROUD, NAOMICHICHICHIHCI? I WANNA MAKE YOU PROUD LIKE HARRY MAKES DUMBLEDORE PROUD, BUT WITHOUT YOU BEING GAY AND ALL![]()

Unless I get a cute group shot or whatever. I'll think about it.
Just go to the video post thread or something, that's fairly recent.

Just do eet! And what's that thread? For someone with the Most Spammy Member title, you certainly don't spend very much time in the Fun Forum...Aw.Just do eet! And what's that thread?
Meh. I feel your pain on that one.Why? I can barely hear the teacher because HE FUCKING HAS AN ACCENT AND DOESN'T SPEAK LOUDLY ENOUGH. And the notes on MS Word on the board is just... kinda grammatically horrible.
WHY DO WE GET STUCK WITH SUCH TEACHESR?
Are you saying you don't have an accent, Raj? D:HE FUCKING HAS AN ACCENT
People unfairly nominated me because they're jealous I'm spunkier than Punky Brewster or whatever.For someone with the Most Spammy Member title, you certainly don't spend very much time in the Fun Forum...
Meh. I feel your pain on that one.
FF isn't appealing though, to be honest. Depends.Are you saying you don't have an accent, Raj? D:


he wants a pic from his beloved one before he starts reading HPI don't really know what you're saying here, Gary.But it includes Harry Potter, so it has great potential to be something awesome~

so this beloved one... who could he be talking about?MY mistress eyes are nrothign like the sun
My hunger for her oexplain everyting I've done
To howl at the moovn the hole nitg thorugh
Andt you rtreally don't care if I do
Id' go out of3 my mind, but for you

Gary I don't know whether to hug you or just kick your god damn fucking ass. You're pissing me the fuck off.
![]()
...probably both, or just beating the shit out of me would work.I think I was telling Milly to GTFO and that niichan making fun of me for not reading at least some of HP wouldn't be for long...or somethingI don't really know what you're saying here, Gary.But it includes Harry Potter, so it has great potential to be something awesome~
No, there was a street-sign that we saw on my Birthday weekend that was Broshart...or Broschart and we though it was lulz-worthyIs he calling you guys short, or...? XD
It's a HO...he's not a gardening toolHe keeps calling you a hoe, Milly...
Already regretting and you're not even hungover yet? o:
Whatever, they both work I guess.Oh...gawd noGarrryyy.![]()
ugh...oh wellhe wants a pic from his beloved one before he starts reading HP![]()

Your FECKING momso this beloved one... who could he be talking about?![]()
