An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

Try texting him...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Gary I don't know whether to hug you or just kick your god damn fucking ass. You're pissing me the fuck off.

:wall
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Always. - Part 1

Nao, you put D.GM before chemistry in interests? :rofl
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Well they're not listed in any specific order. :sweat
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

:teehee
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

What position have I in your magical world?

Minister of Magic? :ohaielmo
:notsure

T-t-thanks?
I agree with him, by the way. :cheez



Well, I liked most of them, save for alphabeta's. :teehee I'm not sure what picture I would have chosen against myself.

Allen is my favorite as well! When I began reading D.gray-man I saw him as an absolute inspiration. Given the last chapter, I really hope Allen comes out strong. It would be too heartbreaking for Neah to take over permanently.

I too like Road, as well as Lenalee and Lvellie. I know he's a heartless bastard, but there's something so hyper-competent about him that makes him so cool.

What do you think happened to Road?
He's really an interesting character. He changes so much and I'm addicted to his character development. *_*
But yeah, I agree with you there. After the last chapter, it seems that Neah is going to hold a key role in how the plot plays out. With Link, Lvellie, and even Cross backing his cause, it's difficult to oppose it, you know? But at the same time, it worries me that we might have to see Allen go in the process.

"Hyper-competent". :rofl I love that. Such a great way to describe him. I've never hated Lvellie, even though he's a total douche sometimes. You can't help but admire him to some extent, especially after his recent character change.

I'm not really sure what happened to Road and don't have any good theories about it. At first I would think she might go back to the Earl after fading out like that, but then I second guessed it. I think she's going to lay low for a while and reappear at a climactic point that concerns Neah.

Do you have any theories over it?

current pic of you plz
You're talking to Teeba, right? No soliciting pretty girls for pictures in my thread! :yelling

That isn't to say I'm against her posting them in here or anything. :derp

GTTFO no pic or not harry potter. DOn't blame me for readding is ffs, I'll take care of that shit...
I don't really know what you're saying here, Gary. :arf But it includes Harry Potter, so it has great potential to be something awesome~

OH, this is where I asked Teeba the pic question. I thought this was her thread. <_<

But applies to Naomi as well. Don't be a jealous bear. D: Drunk bastard.
Meh. I don't really have any recent pictures. I have a camera, but I haven't done anything fun where I could use it yet.

Shut up broshart.....you shart bros

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Both of yous are brosharts
Is he calling you guys short, or...? XD

Will do next time...still price hike though ho

Fuc, this night was a mistake :arfffffffffff
He keeps calling you a hoe, Milly...

Already regretting and you're not even hungover yet? o:

MY mistress eyes are nrothign like the sun
My hunger for her oexplain everyting I've done
To howl at the moovn the hole nitg thorugh
Andt you rtreally don't care if I do
Id' go out of3 my mind, but for you
Garrryyy. :sweat

Someone please remove the Wisest Staff Member award from his profile :yelling.
Bahahahahaha! XD

I aws being romantic dickish fiend...I didn't vote for me so fuckyaaaaaaaalllllll
Double hahahahahahaha :rofl
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

How am I a ho? D:


Just pose casually or something. No need for anything special. Pose with your pet! Or older sister if she's hawt.


I'm in class now and am not paying attention. AM I MAKING YOU PROUD, NAOMICHICHICHIHCI? I WANNA MAKE YOU PROUD LIKE HARRY MAKES DUMBLEDORE PROUD, BUT WITHOUT YOU BEING GAY AND ALL :arf
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Always. - Part 1

 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

How am I a ho? D:


Just pose casually or something. No need for anything special. Pose with your pet! Or older sister if she's hawt.


I'm in class now and am not paying attention. AM I MAKING YOU PROUD, NAOMICHICHICHIHCI? I WANNA MAKE YOU PROUD LIKE HARRY MAKES DUMBLEDORE PROUD, BUT WITHOUT YOU BEING GAY AND ALL :arf
I dunno, I'm not the one calling you a hoe all up in here!:arf

If I post any pictures, it'll just be me alone I think. :p Unless I get a cute group shot or whatever. I'll think about it. :arf Just go to the video post thread or something, that's fairly recent.

Turn off your computer and pay attention, you! :chair
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

But you understand drunk Gary because you speak drunk! I don't even know where he called me a ho? :gwah

Aw. :( Just do eet! And what's that thread?

Why? I can barely hear the teacher because HE FUCKING HAS AN ACCENT AND DOESN'T SPEAK LOUDLY ENOUGH. And the notes on MS Word on the board is just... kinda grammatically horrible.


WHY DO WE GET STUCK WITH SUCH TEACHESR?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Always. - Part 1

Aw. :( Just do eet! And what's that thread?
For someone with the Most Spammy Member title, you certainly don't spend very much time in the Fun Forum...

Why? I can barely hear the teacher because HE FUCKING HAS AN ACCENT AND DOESN'T SPEAK LOUDLY ENOUGH. And the notes on MS Word on the board is just... kinda grammatically horrible.


WHY DO WE GET STUCK WITH SUCH TEACHESR?
Meh. I feel your pain on that one.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

For someone with the Most Spammy Member title, you certainly don't spend very much time in the Fun Forum...



Meh. I feel your pain on that one.
People unfairly nominated me because they're jealous I'm spunkier than Punky Brewster or whatever. :hmph FF isn't appealing though, to be honest.

What kind of accent did you have? ONe of my teacher in my final year of high school had a heavy Cuban accent but I could understand him because he talked loudly enough. He was cool.

Are you saying you don't have an accent, Raj? D:
Depends.

If I'm talking to white people, no. If I'm talking to brown people, yes.

Wanna touch Naom's nipple? :teehee
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Always. - Part 1

You...stop that...yes :hurr
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Always. - Part 1

I don't really know what you're saying here, Gary. :arf But it includes Harry Potter, so it has great potential to be something awesome~
he wants a pic from his beloved one before he starts reading HP :teehee

MY mistress eyes are nrothign like the sun
My hunger for her oexplain everyting I've done
To howl at the moovn the hole nitg thorugh
Andt you rtreally don't care if I do
Id' go out of3 my mind, but for you
so this beloved one... who could he be talking about? :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Always. - Part 1

Gary I don't know whether to hug you or just kick your god damn fucking ass. You're pissing me the fuck off.

:wall
:fail ...probably both, or just beating the shit out of me would work.

I don't really know what you're saying here, Gary. :arf But it includes Harry Potter, so it has great potential to be something awesome~
I think I was telling Milly to GTFO and that niichan making fun of me for not reading at least some of HP wouldn't be for long...or something

Is he calling you guys short, or...? XD
No, there was a street-sign that we saw on my Birthday weekend that was Broshart...or Broschart and we though it was lulz-worthy

He keeps calling you a hoe, Milly...

Already regretting and you're not even hungover yet? o:
It's a HO...he's not a gardening tool :bored Whatever, they both work I guess.

And yes .... >_>

Garrryyy. :sweat
Oh...gawd no

:bored ugh...oh well

he wants a pic from his beloved one before he starts reading HP :teehee
:notsure

so this beloved one... who could he be talking about? :derp
Your FECKING mom :clap2
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Always. - Part 1

I remember that now! It was Broshart, from a construction sign near my parents house.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Always. - Part 1

WHY AM I A HO, YOU ASS?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top