Some people are motivated by carrots, others by sticks. But nobody is motivated by carrot sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Its tomorrow night :XD Found out a friend from work is not planning to watch it for a while :teehee :plot :derp :kukuku
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Are you going to torment him now? :derp
Torment is such a strong word. I'm just going to DISCUSS certain elements of the film in his presence :derp I loved when I told him this he began shaking his head and continuously repeating "Nope, no you won't, you WON'T, I won't even be here" He's gonna try and hide from me, this is gonna be fun :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Torment is such a strong word. I'm just going to DISCUSS certain elements of the film in his presence :derp I loved when I told him this he began shaking his head and continuously repeating "Nope, no you won't, you WON'T, I won't even be here" He's gonna try and hide from me, this is gonna be fun :hee
...you're making me think less of you dude :cookiestare
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
...you're making me think less of you dude :cookiestare
It was bound to happen at some point :derp plus it's only him, as he doubts that I can bug him about the movie. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It was bound to happen at some point :derp plus it's only him, as he doubts that I can bug him about the movie. :oh
But don't spoil him...reserve that for people you hate :yelling
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sooooo.... how was the movie?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Sooooo.... how was the movie?
:shin

To sum up, awesome. To explain how awesome it is without spoiling it for you is quite difficult for me, so I'll just use words: HULK, TONY STARK, COMIC RELIEF, UNBELIEVABLE ACTION SEQUENCES, HULK, HAWKEYE, 3-D, :arro it was to be honest beyond my expectations, balance of characters was just right and Whedon was very clever in HOW he gave each hero screen-time. There were loads of funny scenes, in some cases in between fights or just to lighten the tension. Robert Downey Jr found himself among a lot of that. God I'm gonna stop rambling, but yeah watch it asap.

And also make sure you stay til after the credits :nod
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I figured that there will be an epilogue. Which movie does it refer to (e.g. Thor 2, Captain America 2, etc.)?

BTW, thanks for the Tek Tek website, Gary. I spent several hours on it. >.>

Anyway, a funny work story

Preschool
During "morning" work (this was the afternoon class)...
Girl: Do not!
Boy: Do too!
Girl: Do not!
Boy: Do too!
Me: What's wrong? Why are you guys arguing?
Boy: *pointed at girl* She says that there isn't any "a's" in my name!
Girl: He doesn't!
Boy: I do too!
Me: Let's me settle this. *grabbed the boy's "mailbox" aka a plastic container and brought it over* See? His name has two "a's" in it. *pointed to them* So he does have "a's" in his name.
Girl: *pout* That's not his name.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I figured that there will be an epilogue. Which movie does it refer to (e.g. Thor 2, Captain America 2, etc.)?

BTW, thanks for the Tek Tek website, Gary. I spent several hours on it. >.>
:XD ...well it wasn't my intention to distract you :oh

Supposedly they are working on a Hawkman movie :yodawg
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, it's okay. I'm having fun with it though I should be getting my paper ready and whatnot. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I figured that there will be an epilogue. Which movie does it refer to (e.g. Thor 2, Captain America 2, etc.)?
l
IIRC it's Iron Man 3. Here's the quote from wikipedia:

In October 2011, producer Kevin Feige hinted at a sequel to The Avengers during the New York Comic Con stating, "Iron Man 3 will be the first of what we sort of refer to as phase two of this saga that will culminate, God willing, in Avengers 2".
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
A funny work story

Middle school, resource room

The kids were going to watch High School Musical. While we were waiting for the teacher to set it up, one of the aides decided to play a guessing game.
Aide: I see something white and round.
Boy: You?
:lmao
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Riki I managed to read your novel....and I want it to continue :wtf...it's so cursive and entertaining..I even got trolled at some point -_-; ...I'm so curious what will happen with Kyah and Roku....:zomg

so to sum it up: I loved it...bit time
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
IIRC it's Iron Man 3. Here's the quote from wikipedia:
Not exactly. It's just that Iron Man 3, Thor 2, CA 2 (not sure for CA) movies will build up the Avengers 2. So they'll have elements of answers (through threat or others) until the main point of the epilogue in Avengers 2.

Oh and yeah, it seems that, following the excellent reviews about the new Hulk, we'll probably (certainly) see a new film in 2015 (with the same actor, of course).
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
lol gats ur sig made me want to watch bakemonogatari :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top