Its tomorrow night
Found out a friend from work is not planning to watch it for a while

Found out a friend from work is not planning to watch it for a while

Found out a friend from work is not planning to watch it for a while

Are you going to torment him now?Its tomorrow nightFound out a friend from work is not planning to watch it for a while
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


Torment is such a strong word. I'm just going to DISCUSS certain elements of the film in his presenceAre you going to torment him now?![]()
I loved when I told him this he began shaking his head and continuously repeating "Nope, no you won't, you WON'T, I won't even be here" He's gonna try and hide from me, this is gonna be fun 
...you're making me think less of you dudeTorment is such a strong word. I'm just going to DISCUSS certain elements of the film in his presenceI loved when I told him this he began shaking his head and continuously repeating "Nope, no you won't, you WON'T, I won't even be here" He's gonna try and hide from me, this is gonna be fun
![]()

It was bound to happen at some point...you're making me think less of you dude![]()
plus it's only him, as he doubts that I can bug him about the movie. 
But don't spoil him...reserve that for people you hateIt was bound to happen at some pointplus it's only him, as he doubts that I can bug him about the movie.
![]()


Sooooo.... how was the movie?

it was to be honest beyond my expectations, balance of characters was just right and Whedon was very clever in HOW he gave each hero screen-time. There were loads of funny scenes, in some cases in between fights or just to lighten the tension. Robert Downey Jr found himself among a lot of that. God I'm gonna stop rambling, but yeah watch it asap. 

During "morning" work (this was the afternoon class)...
Girl: Do not!
Boy: Do too!
Girl: Do not!
Boy: Do too!
Me: What's wrong? Why are you guys arguing?
Boy: *pointed at girl* She says that there isn't any "a's" in my name!
Girl: He doesn't!
Boy: I do too!
Me: Let's me settle this. *grabbed the boy's "mailbox" aka a plastic container and brought it over* See? His name has two "a's" in it. *pointed to them* So he does have "a's" in his name.
Girl: *pout* That's not his name.
Fixed.Hawkman![]()

I figured that there will be an epilogue. Which movie does it refer to (e.g. Thor 2, Captain America 2, etc.)?
BTW, thanks for the Tek Tek website, Gary. I spent several hours on it. >.>
...well it wasn't my intention to distract you 
Supposedly they are working on a Hawkman movieFixed.![]()


IIRC it's Iron Man 3. Here's the quote from wikipedia:I figured that there will be an epilogue. Which movie does it refer to (e.g. Thor 2, Captain America 2, etc.)?
l
In October 2011, producer Kevin Feige hinted at a sequel to The Avengers during the New York Comic Con stating, "Iron Man 3 will be the first of what we sort of refer to as phase two of this saga that will culminate, God willing, in Avengers 2".
The kids were going to watch High School Musical. While we were waiting for the teacher to set it up, one of the aides decided to play a guessing game.
Aide: I see something white and round.
Boy: You?

...it's so cursive and entertaining..I even got trolled at some point
...I'm so curious what will happen with Kyah and Roku....
Not exactly. It's just that Iron Man 3, Thor 2, CA 2 (not sure for CA) movies will build up the Avengers 2. So they'll have elements of answers (through threat or others) until the main point of the epilogue in Avengers 2.IIRC it's Iron Man 3. Here's the quote from wikipedia:
