[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

In my belly, thx God '-' I think it's starting to get better.
You mean "on your belly"? :oh

Weird, sounds like scarlet fever or something.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

Wtv @.@ Hate english anyway.
And thx =-= I hope it is a bad disease and you'll feel bad ò.ó
Bobbie '-' I'm clean, hun.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

Scarlet fever is pregnancy? O.O
I'm not fucking pregnant D: what rashes have to do with it? XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

You told Bob you were clean :oh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

Scarlet fever is pregnancy? O.O
I'm not fucking pregnant D: what rashes have to do with it? XD
Scarlet fever? is that what they call it there?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

WTF @.@ You guys gonna gimme brain tumor! And then I'll be a hospital case u.u

THANKS FOR SHOWING ME HOW MUCH YOU CARE U.U
I wish that was the scarlet shit, then I'd visit my people at my land, the one named after me '-'
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

Only kids get Scarlet Fever...nice try :yodawg. I had it as a youngster myself.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

OOOOOHHHHH I think now I know what's Scarlet Fever XDDD
I alrdy had that as well u.u My lovely sister got it in school and passed it to me and ruined a weekend in the country my dad scheduled with our family XDDD
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

I never had scarlet fever...instead I had chickenpox :cookiestare
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

W8... Isn't Scarlet Fever the Chickenpox? O.O
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

No idea, I also had chickenpox and it left a beauty spot above my left cheek :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

No, Scarlet Fever isn't related to Chicken Pox.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

WIKIPEDIA IT :teach
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

You do live in a bubble, don't you o.o
No, I haz a home :oh Do you live in the forest?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

Most be a filthy house :imslow
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Coveiros gemem tristes 'ais' e realejos ancestrais juram que eu não devia mais querer você~

thi's hella of a weird convo :oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top