[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Congrats Lala! You have been spammed by a drunken bear.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

he's just helous of the beer here
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

I am very helous. I've never been more helous in my life.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

SHE

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

Why are n't you hear?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Lala's not here, I presume she is asleep.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

but...beer
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

1- Bob, you fag u.u you didn't get an any like ours!
Assuming your referring to your sets, I prefer the ones I'm using right now. thanks though! :amuse
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Michaelangelo face was the tiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttsssssssssssssssssssss :arrrrrrrfffffffffffffffffffffff
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

:true
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Bubbl gum eyes :zomg
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

o.o
You look like my cat when I live him with his toys: I come back and think "WTF HAPPENED HERE? D:"

What beer did you have to drink? *-* Was it an exotic one?
How many hours did it take for your head to stop aching and you come back to the realm of the living?^.^
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

^ Ahahahah nice metaphor! :thumbs But it contradicts what you wrote a while ago. :gent
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Oh, no no no! This one wasn't contradictory at all, as I'm not involved by this previous statement from March. And beer is there to be shared. The more, the merrier. :nod Though I enjoyed this metaphor a lot too, thanks. :gent

But ultimately, I'm not one of your cats (my last post was actually a double reference, to one of your comments on some other support as well ^^, which I couldn't link here, obviously).
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

from your convo I understood that 2beers shares himself :fail...obviously, I should read the previous pages, to get a clearer picture of what's going on :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

XD
I think he meant I meant that Gary is one of my cats, and maybe he's another one (Teuba), and since I said I won't share my bf, I shouldn't have other "cats"?
That's not what I meant T.T! But yes, it was an analogy about the mess XD
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

That's not what I meant T.T!
Neither did I... @_@

"You look like my cat" : Gary looked like your cat, and since you also wrote somewhere else "Meus dois gatinhos ♥" on a pic showing both Shin and your companion, meaning that you don't have any other cat/kitten (right?), it leaves some doubt to the knowledgeable about which of these two cats you are speaking about here...

"when I live him with his toys: I come back and think "WTF HAPPENED HERE? D:" : well, I'm sure that you can envision where a kinky mind (since you are yourself quite gifted in this area) could wander due to my prior explanation(s), what I got from the word 'toys', and the whole situation that this metaphor could refer to. °x°

*currently mentally apologizing to your companion, and a little bit to you too*

P.S. Dija poporé yama nance, sindan e azan na boualoun diou, ma mada saudade... Y.Y
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Haha, Teuba, you're priceless XDDD What would be of my life without your lines of thinking??

you can envision where a kinky mind (since you are yourself quite gifted in this area)
:3 don't spred the word...










I got nothing from the last sentence, but 'saudade'. One of my fav words^^
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,448
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

Haha, Teuba, you're priceless XDDD What would be of my life without your lines of thinking??
After savouring your words, please allow me to bounce them back to you undiminished. :verily

I got nothing from the last sentence, but 'saudade'. One of my fav words^^
:hee

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!

hum i didn't see you today fafyy :headscratch
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top