Re: LET'S PLAY 'THE CASTLE' WITH JOE AND BLAI!!!~ NAO!
Congrats Lala! You have been spammed by a drunken bear.
Congrats Lala! You have been spammed by a drunken bear.
Assuming your referring to your sets, I prefer the ones I'm using right now. thanks though!1- Bob, you fag u.u you didn't get an any like ours!



Though I enjoyed this metaphor a lot too, thanks. 
...obviously, I should read the previous pages, to get a clearer picture of what's going on 
Neither did I... @_@That's not what I meant T.T!
:3 don't spred the word...you can envision where a kinky mind (since you are yourself quite gifted in this area)
After savouring your words, please allow me to bounce them back to you undiminished.Haha, Teuba, you're priceless XDDD What would be of my life without your lines of thinking??
I got nothing from the last sentence, but 'saudade'. One of my fav words^^

