Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Gaw, I dunno. I guess it's the only one I've seen. If it's really bothering you that much, I could just remove it. :^_^
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

Gaw, I dunno. I guess it's the only one I've seen. If it's really bothering you that much, I could just remove it. :^_^
Nah, I wanna see bene's reaction as much as you do. :teehee
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

its so funny in here
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

xDDDDDD
I should add that quote in my sig next to Xi0's xDDDDDDDDDDDD

actually..............

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

problem solved

poor bene
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"

:oh

Hmm...the only other guy I was paired with was Milly, back when I was first modded...this alpha shtick...can't decide whether it's an improvement of not:notsure...

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

But hey...a quick Custom Title change fixes everything:cookiehand

:teehee

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

@_@ IDK TELL ME!
:notsure

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Hm. Thought you should know.
Thanks...I never knew it was him though, he always wore a mask and metallic ball in his mouth...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Gaw, I dunno. I guess it's the only one I've seen. If it's really bothering you that much, I could just remove it. :^_^
I would edit it:plot

:hurr
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

Aw man! Gary, Bene, and alpha are all gay? Damns... I totally would have tapped that!

There's no way I'm doing it now though. Agh, what a shame.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

Aw man! Gary, Bene, and alpha are all gay? Damns... I totally would have tapped that!

There's no way I'm doing it now though. Agh, what a shame.
Gay?:gwah...nah...roleplaying for the win...why do you think Gary stuck with bear shtick in the first place?:derp...
Gary the bear, alpha the whatever animal he photoshopped a while ago, and me the hunter:jk

Oh yeah...you can still tap it btw...

Lolo is not sexist:hee

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Aaanyways...the sun is up, so I need to sleep...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

Sexist? :oh

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

xDDDDDD
I should add that quote in my sig next to Xi0's xDDDDDDDDDDDD

actually..............
Thought you'd keep it anonymous :notsure

That wasn't xi0 btw :hip
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

Hmm...the only other guy I was paired with was Milly, back when I was first modded...this alpha shtick...can't decide whether it's an improvement of not:notsure...
ee

Dude, you were spankin' scav's ass. Don't tell me U forgot that? :garbear

Aw man! Gary, Bene, and alpha are all gay? Damns... I totally would have tapped that!

There's no way I'm doing it now though. Agh, what a shame.
:rofl

Gay?:gwah...nah...roleplaying for the win...why do you think Gary stuck with bear shtick in the first place?:derp...
Gary the bear, alpha the whatever animal he photoshopped a while ago, and me the hunter:jk

Oh yeah...you can still tap it btw...

Lolo is not sexist:hee
Alpha... alpha wolf. That should have been just too obvious :notsure
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

Isn't peace, itself an emotion?
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Oral sex: she screams "Screw you!!", I tell her "Bite me!!"


:cheez

whaat I wanna know XDDD


Sexist? :oh

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------



Thought you'd keep it anonymous :notsure

That wasn't xi0 btw :hip
IT WASN'T ???????? I don't believe you! aah and I'm too lazy to check....FB is annoying when it comes to that.
I'll just keep it at that being you. since I'm sure it was >_>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

It wasn't xi0 :hip
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

oh yeah sorry it was Gary , gotcha'!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

It wasn't Xio either :notsure
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

sakura sig :notsure
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

That game is a joke right? :oh

"Why is some random mexican teaching us japanese? "


:rofl
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

hey emotionless master :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

Uhhh :iik
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top