An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

why not, I got the impression that most people here started with the show :hmpf

I am important to her you jellyfish :hee
Well you're wrong, at least in my case. And I would bet she'd slap anyone...well I think she'd slap me if I said screw it and watched the movies first.

Okay, but I didn't imply the opposite,
I meant important to keeping me "in line" or "on my toes" or whatever :cookiehand [sizept=1]she doesn't need help doing that[/sizept]
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

Well you're wrong, at least in my case. And I would bet she'd slap anyone...well I think she'd slap me if I said screw it and watched the movies first.

Okay, but I didn't imply the opposite,
I meant important to keeping me "in line" or "on my toes" or whatever :cookiehand [sizept=1]she doesn't need help doing that[/sizept]
Yeah I know you read the books first, I said "most" :p could very well be but I just said what I think is easier, she can do it however she wants :hee

I would and will do that anyway :^_^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Yeah I know you read the books first, I said "most" :p could very well be but I just said what I think is easier, she can do it however she wants :hee

I would and will do that anyway :^_^
She's sort of belabored the point of knowing the source material first, hence her reading Hunger Games before seeing the movie, etc. I think doing the opposite is sacrilege in her eyes.

Do what? :vin
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: See You May 10th~

She's sort of belabored the point of knowing the source material first, hence her reading Hunger Games before seeing the movie, etc. I think doing the opposite is sacrilege in her eyes.

Do what? :vin
True, I think that's the right way to do it but I'm just too lazy to always read the book before watching the film.

Keeping you on your toes :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

True, I think that's the right way to do it but I'm just too lazy to always read the book before watching the film.

Keeping you on your toes :hee
Lazy :hee

Good luck with that :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

I can't tell you how well this keeping me on my toes is working :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Motivating to do what? Milk a cow? :yodawg

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

:arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

I should have known Nii-chan and Gary would be spamming in here! :edu

UPDATSESZ TIME:arf

Barely missed my A in physics by 2 points. Fuck you, 88! :arf

Passed Quantitative Chemistry lecture with a C. o______o

I repeat, PASSED QUANT CHEM. I had a 68, but he said "I will round you up to a C because you deserve to pass this class for sure. You do not have to take the final exam I will leave it as an option for you to raise your grade if you want, but keep in mind that if you are not properly prepared it could also bring your grade down to a D and your major needs a C. If you make an A on the final, I will give you an A in the class"

So I was like I will take that C proudly! :arf Definitely not risking the final exam. Seeing as it's cumulative, there's no way I would make an A on it. I doubt even some of the top student in there would make an A on it, the way his tone got all cautious and grave when he talked about it. :rofl


WHAT'S LEFT :arf

Calculus II
Organic Chem Lecture Final (probably the most difficult one)
O-chem Lab Final

(I'm finished with Quantitative Chem Lab, but I don't know my grade yet.)

Kbyeeeeeee:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

He said the final was optional? :cookiestare

I'll be drastic Hillary........I will ban your ass if need be :edu
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

Yup, just goes to show how much this professor doesn't give a fuck. :cookiehand

I didn't learn anything in lecture. Everything I learned about quantitative chemistry, I learned from my sexy married TA in quant lab.

...Will you ban me, Gary? I just want to know what it's like! :arf
Ban me until... um... like... Thursday! That's my last final exam!
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: See You May 10th~

...Will you ban me, Gary? I just want to know what it's like! :arf
Trust me, there's nothing interesting in being banned. Absolutely... nothing. -_-;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: See You May 10th~

Yup, just goes to show how much this professor doesn't give a fuck. :cookiehand

I didn't learn anything in lecture. Everything I learned about quantitative chemistry, I learned from my sexy married TA in quant lab.

...Will you ban me, Gary? I just want to know what it's like! :arf
Ban me until... um... like... Thursday! That's my last final exam!
...I'm not going to do it unless you can't peel yourself away.

You said you weren't going to login until they're over, and now you're posting again the last two days. Albeit minimal, but...:arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: See You May 10th~

LOOK GARY I CAN'T PEEL MYSELF AWAY:arf

I can haz ban now? :arf
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: See You May 10th~

lol it's already the 10 may? u have a time machine i guess :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top