It's a good length, don't listen to Germy u.u
Hahaha, thanks for the support, Far!
"gorgous" FML
I can't even make a compliment without screwing up the grammar
Actually, you were screwing up the spelling.
Dress is good! Keep it.
Very nice pics, Icei.
Thank you! Hahaha, I was actually having a dilemma about whether I should keep it or sell it.
I agree with evil it's too short I don't wanna see my little sister showing her legs like that
But I gotta say the desing is great and it looks very good on you.
When I go to australia would you introduce me to some of your friends I see you have many
Psh, fine.
Why, thank you.

"Desing"...
HAHA. No.
...Was that agreeing to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd sentence?

...Or all 3?
I'm saying it, Icei's dress has made every guy's brain go malfuction.
---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------
malfu
nction
Good job picking out the spelling mistake.
Nice pics Icei & cute dress and those last posses were bad - ass. It had me laughing.
Hahaha, thanks, Charlie!!
Icei, dat dress!

It's so cute, I love it! And you look great. Congrats on graduating! ^^
Thanks, Adi!

Ahh, actually, that wasn't my graduation... That was just a mid-year celebration thing.

I don't actually graduate until the end of the year.
Those are some badass kung fu moves you got going on there daugther of mine

. Your friend looks like she's about to lay down on the table
Why thank you, father.

Hahaha, well this was after the formal, at about 12AM...
