The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I agree with evil it's too short I don't wanna see my little sister showing her legs like that :yelling

But I gotta say the desing is great and it looks very good on you.

When I go to australia would you introduce me to some of your friends I see you have many :hurr
My thoughts exactly.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I agree with evil it's too short I don't wanna see my little sister showing her legs like that :yelling

But I gotta say the desing is great and it looks very good on you.

When I go to australia would you introduce me to some of your friends I see you have many :hurr
I'm saying it, Icei's dress has made every guy's brain go malfuction. :allthe

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

malfunction :e3
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Nice pics Icei & cute dress and those last posses were bad - ass. It had me laughing.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Icei, dat dress! :zomg It's so cute, I love it! And you look great. Congrats on graduating! ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Those are some badass kung fu moves you got going on there daugther of mine :amuse. Your friend looks like she's about to lay down on the table :XD
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
It's a good length, don't listen to Germy u.u
Hahaha, thanks for the support, Far! :hug

"gorgous" FML :fail

I can't even make a compliment without screwing up the grammar :scry
Actually, you were screwing up the spelling. :cookiehand

Dress is good! Keep it.

Very nice pics, Icei.
Thank you! Hahaha, I was actually having a dilemma about whether I should keep it or sell it. :XD

I agree with evil it's too short I don't wanna see my little sister showing her legs like that :yelling

But I gotta say the desing is great and it looks very good on you.

When I go to australia would you introduce me to some of your friends I see you have many :hurr
Psh, fine. :notrust

Why, thank you. :derp "Desing"... :oh

HAHA. No. :oh

My thoughts exactly.
...Was that agreeing to the 1st, 2nd or 3rd sentence? :blink ...Or all 3?

I'm saying it, Icei's dress has made every guy's brain go malfuction. :allthe

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

malfunction :e3
Good job picking out the spelling mistake. :pmg

Nice pics Icei & cute dress and those last posses were bad - ass. It had me laughing.
Hahaha, thanks, Charlie!! :hug

Icei, dat dress! :zomg It's so cute, I love it! And you look great. Congrats on graduating! ^^
Thanks, Adi! :glomp Ahh, actually, that wasn't my graduation... That was just a mid-year celebration thing. :darn I don't actually graduate until the end of the year.

Those are some badass kung fu moves you got going on there daugther of mine :amuse. Your friend looks like she's about to lay down on the table :XD
Why thank you, father. :amuse Hahaha, well this was after the formal, at about 12AM... :XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Psh, fine. :notrust

Why, thank you. :derp "Desing"... :oh

HAHA. No. :oh
Well I try to write faster than I can and that happens...

Why not? Having one of them moving to Brazil with me wouldn't hurt much if you have many of them :o

The first two.Not the last one.Don't want to worry about more girls.D:
Girls are never enough :cheez
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHA THAT POSE :rofl omgomgomg.

But that's a really kewl dress icei and you look really good, but it's just that pose , kung foo?!
Haha, it seems really fun, glad you enjoyed your formal.
My school have it every year so I'm thinking of going this year and seeing you having so much fun makes me want to go even more :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Thanks, Adi! :glomp Ahh, actually, that wasn't my graduation... That was just a mid-year celebration thing. :darn I don't actually graduate until the end of the year.
Oops... :sweat Sorry, my mistake. Then erm, good luck with the rest of school!

:paperbag
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Nice pics ice and ado :nosebleed
 

vagabond87

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,212
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Thanks sakura for posting... u know... that FF pic that I requested :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Ahhh I was wondering who requested that pic, since it wasn't me :3c

Nice pics Lush, I like the ball you keep next to your lip :jk

And you too Adi, I thought you were gonna forget to post those photos. Looks like you had a lot of fun and those cosplays looked kinda cool. Thanks for sharing guys :bmgai
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I hadn't realized there was a separate thread for discussing about the pics @_@

Adori thank youuu!!! and ha ha XD yes you are special :*
@Vaga that was the one right?
and by FF you mean Fun Forum??? @_@ I'm a bit confused xD

Ahhh I was wondering who requested that pic, since it wasn't me
lmao xDDD yes yes

Nice pics Lush, I like the ball you keep next to your lip
pffft xDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHHA I see wut u did dere! and I remember :-_- not funny! XDDD

but uhm would it be wrong to say I like it too? :hurr

Gary said:
He said ball
:-_- indeed he did , don't ask ... was cuz of a discussion we had xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top