- Joined
- Mar 20, 2011
- Messages
- 2,551
- Reaction score
- 1,844
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: There is no emotion, there is peace...

TAT It's all your fault BETA!!!!!!!!!

TAT It's all your fault BETA!!!!!!!!!

I was just wondering what that image made you think of![]()

It'sasecret

Kids, I didn't fell for the spoilers. My intuition told me not to open them. Now tell me I was correct.

yes you wereNice try but guess what YOU FAILED

Nice try but guess what YOU FAILED![]()



Most times it is, cuz people talk to each other not to meI'm joining the spamming on Bene's thread
Is this thread dead or something?![]()

Most times it is, cuz people talk to each other not to me![]()
I'm here to talk to you you know 
I know...that's why I singled you outI'm here to talk to you you know
![]()
...I have good eyes
That's no funIt'sasecret

But that's not enough

That's too much

