[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Winter came D:

Cool set, falla
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Winter came D:

You're unforgivable....
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Winter came D:

So XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
This week I bought a furtinure to place my TV on thru a website.
This furniture was supposed to be delivered at my bf's place, since his bro would be at home during the day.
Today my bf came to talk to me, all worried, asking me why I was shopping things for babies, LOL
I was like "HUH? I don't get it, lol"
And he was like "I got home today, my mom was crazy 'cause they delivered a baby furtinure there, in your name. She asked me tons of questions about why the hell are we shopping furnitures for a baby. WHY ARE WE SHOPPING FURNITURES FOR A BABY? D:"

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

First reply that came to my mind: "Well... SURPRISE!"
But then I told him I bought something for my TV and those dummies from the site delivered the wrong thing xD Now here I go to complain about services again xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Winter came D:

You have the worse luck with those services Nana :hee
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Winter came D:

That's actually a good thing O:
If I survive in this job and get the title that allows me to sell projects, I alrdy know all the crappy companies we have around here and what I can offer to them XD
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Winter came D:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Winter came D:

fafyy gonna have a baby :zomg
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Winter came D:

wait what? :XD when did i call you fat. btw u should've teased ur bf more, and said u were pregnant :3c
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Winter came D:

your text symbols disturbs me :-_-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top