Re: Winter came D:
Bish, please, no need to be jelly of our cool symbols ò.ó
But
.
.
.
If you insistir
.
.
.
On being jelly
.
.
.
I can give you a reason
.
.
.
(a better one, at least)
.
.
.
And I can even join you on that!
.
.
.
(to show you how much I love you...
.
.
.
... and what a good friend I am)
.
.
.
NOW
.
.
.
CHECK
.
.
.
THIS
Ç.Ç!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOBITA HOLD ME!
Bish, please, no need to be jelly of our cool symbols ò.ó
But
.
.
.
If you insistir
.
.
.
On being jelly
.
.
.
I can give you a reason
.
.
.
(a better one, at least)
.
.
.
And I can even join you on that!
.
.
.
(to show you how much I love you...
.
.
.
... and what a good friend I am)
.
.
.
NOW
.
.
.
CHECK
.
.
.
THIS
Ç.Ç!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOBITA HOLD ME!



.