[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Donating this place to Adi O:!

I read Reanimate :D (again + anime + mate = reanimate ) :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Donating this place to Adi O:!

No =/
He looked like a lighter version of a siamese, with long hair. He was all white with blue eyes, and light gray areas in his face, ears, tail, etc.
Trying to get a similar pic on google images XD Thought it was a common cat, but I can't find any Ç.Ç

It was light like this, but he was just a baby and had long hair^^

Awww... that's a cute kitty all right. :nod

And lol XD You're so so patient! Shin soon learned he could meow anytime but when I sleep XD
She didn't come up to see me last night since she was probably mad because I had to give her a bath. She has fleas so we're trying to get rid of them. :scry

Though she is being affectionate right now. She would jump into my lap and whatnot.


Yesterday I dropped his food on the floor, and at night I saw he now thinks it's funny to play around with his food @.@ Taking it outside of the bowl and throwing it everywhere XD Cats... D:
LOL What a funny cat! Sophie won't eat boil chicken unless she eats it from my hands so I have to sit next to her and hand her one strand of chicken at a time. D:
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Donating this place to Adi O:!

sup fafyy?
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Donating this place to Adi O:!

:squish
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Donating this place to Adi O:!

Wow XD Posts!

I'm too lazy to think of a new title XDDD

...

riki, your cat has a big personality XDDD That's so cool ç.ç

...

Tomato sup, scaviesh~ ^.^

...

My fav turkish *-*
(w8, lol, zomg, Gumi killed me)
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Donating this place to Adi O:!

Nana, here's a new title for you: I'M FABULOUS! (Following Gumi's title, we should all do that. xD)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I AM FABULOUS

lol what with that title :XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I AM FABULOUS

fixed. :D
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I AM FABULOUS

Only now I saw that Bob's avy is a pair with riki's avy *-*

(and that Milly's avu is a pair with him D: )
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I AM FABULOUS

Nanaaa! :hug I just heard that one song you shared once in the Voice thread. You should do that again sometime. ^^
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I AM FABULOUS

 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I AM FABULOUS

Hey Mariana~~~!

How's it going!?

How's Samu!?

Still working in the same place!? =P
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: I AM FABULOUS

I'm

XD

I'm ok^^ Meh, tired of talking of the same old shit XD I'm the same. And in the same^^
S(hin)amu is getting bigger and fatter D: And darker. He'll be a ghetto cat soon, rdy to talk you around Rio!
Yup, still working for the same company. Can't be arsed to make plans xD

And how about you, Londrino?^^ Miss you ._.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

22 threads? dafuq?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

wuut?? how come??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top