[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Good luck on catching up, falla! :cheerbunny
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: I AM FABULOUS

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

I used to come home and read them all daily XD
It's been two weeks since I last did that and only checked some threads.
Thanks for being so talkative, peeps /o/~
XD

Ok, how are you all? O:
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Nanaaaaaaaa! :hug I'm in a "I love everybody" mood. xD How are you? How's work?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Not with those feet, Adi. :lmao








:comfort
:rofl

That's what I thought just now looking at my post. xD

Oh, Charlie... You never cease to make me laugh.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Fartalla baachan! :wtf
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Why so mean, Fartella? T_T
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

JELLY? Where? :zomg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

JELLY? Where? :zomg
I know where. :nod

On your head! :yelling
Come on, I know you're jelly. v.v
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

What am I jelly of now? I forgot :headscratch
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

What am I jelly of now? I forgot :headscratch
You're so jealous that you forgot. xD

Which makes no sense by the way. :oh

Must be the heat! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Now I only have 22 threads to read :3

Yeah, I'd say :cookiestare

You don't know heat if you think that's hot :noworry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top