Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Hamy x bene? I approve! :super I'm sure we can find you some other unwilling applicants if this one doesn't work out.
I do not think it will work out he's too eager :( So I won't have the fun reactions I have with Kaiten and xi0 :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

I do not think it will work out he's too eager :( So I won't have the fun reactions I have with Kaiten and xi0 :(
:plot
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Hamy~ You really need a new victim that much? Just clone Gar or Kait and play with them. :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Hamy~ You really need a new victim that much? Just clone Gar or Kait and play with them. :hurr
She would need my DNA first :hurr

:derp

*Runs away :arf*
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

I do not think it will work out he's too eager :( So I won't have the fun reactions I have with Kaiten and xi0 :(
What about Vin?

Hamy~ You really need a new victim that much? Just clone Gar or Kait and play with them. :hurr
Cloning me would be irresponsible and unethical. The world could not handle two of me.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

But the world needs two of you. :derp
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

But the world needs two of you. :derp
The world does need two of me, hell, the world probably needs fifteen of me. But can the world handle multiple Kaitens? That's a question only science can answer.
 
Last edited:

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

The world does need two of me, hell, the world probably needs fifteen of me. But can the world handle multiple Kaitens? That's a question only science can answer.
Science could never answer me what makes you think they will find the answer for your question...



More importantly I do not make use of clones~ The originals are better :E
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Seizon Senryaku!
Hi Hamy! Just dropping by to say mawaru-penguindrum's last episode is a must watch right now.. :tackle

...and also happy holidays :^_^
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Science could never answer me what makes you think they will find the answer for your question...
:ruawizard
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

Seizon Senryaku!
Hi Hamy! Just dropping by to say mawaru-penguindrum's last episode is a must watch right now.. :tackle

...and also happy holidays :^_^
Yes I watched it already of course~ And Happy Holidays as well~

Oh and Kaiten why are you not bowing to Santa Claus!!!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: A Strategy for Survival!

*kicks Hamy*

Happy New Year, woman! May all your MH family issues be resolved in 2012.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Yay~ Wedding planning time :D Looks like I'm no longer going to be a spinster :)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Who's going to be in the wedding party?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Who's going to be in the wedding party?
I was thinking it would just be a small wedding with few close friends and family. Dunno what Gats would want he's the boss :blush
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wouldn't expect you to just give in to what he wants :omg
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I wouldn't expect you to just give in to what he wants :omg
As long as its nothing objectionable :blush You really have me pegged wrong on this :rofl

Just because I am tsun to the rest of you doesn't mean I can't be exclusively dere to him~
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
As long as its nothing objectionable :blush You really have me pegged wrong on this :rofl

Just because I am tsun to the rest of you doesn't mean I can't be exclusively dere to him~
I do? How about everyone does :blush

You're not tsun, you're yan :blush
 
Top