Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm not really siding with Gary. Just stating my feelings. I should be honest, right? :eyeroll

Gary, interesting plan there, though. :cheez
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Congrats on the wedding! I don't know much about your and Gats courtship, but I'm sure you'll have a beautiful family of wit and snark. :love
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Congrats on the wedding! I don't know much about your and Gats courtship, but I'm sure you'll have a beautiful family of wit and snark. :love
Thank you so much! I am hoping so as well! I'm even making a new avatar and sig in commemoration of it though sig isn't quite finished yet.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Congrats on the wedding! I don't know much about your and Gats courtship, but I'm sure you'll have a beautiful family of wit and snark. :love
Must be paternal :cookiestare



:teehee
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
You would have them murder defenseless animals? :gwah

Who's Karen?
You're hardly defenseless Karen...

Oh dear has someone hit you on the head making you forget your name :(
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You were talking about cubs...but I'm defenseless in any case :pout

Hit my head? It might have been Gats' shoe he threw when he saw I was spoiling his plans :zomg
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Nice sig.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
One of lies and deceit...and martinis? :omg
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
One of lies and deceit...and martinis? :omg
No... You have it all wrong :E I am sure Gats will prove me wrong somehow after all his avatar says Trust. And if anything were to happen to break that trust I think my avatar forebodes the consequences quite well. See my avatar and signature is a matching set~

Anycase you know what today is by now :<
 
Last edited:

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sorry...well what did you mean then?
 
Top