Are you this preachy with your gf?You see they're fond of each other, your innocent (?) warnings don't do Gats any good at this point. I support Gats' decision, it's his life and he knows the best.

Are you this preachy with your gf?You see they're fond of each other, your innocent (?) warnings don't do Gats any good at this point. I support Gats' decision, it's his life and he knows the best.

I save my breath, what's the point if she wouldn't listen?Are you this preachy with your gf?![]()


You're such a pushover....projecting your frustration onto meI save my breath, what's the point if she wouldn't listen?
I refrain from getting involved in relationship stuff though. It would be an awkward situation if your friend dated/married a girl whom you didn't talk highly about.![]()

Get out of hereITT: xi0 is upset he wasn't chosen as the Best Man™. : P

/appears behind GatsMe and Gary are just playing our own Game of Thrones, Miyagi, don't worry.![]()
Here we stand, in mutual admiration and respect~Me and Gary are just playing our own Game of Thrones, Miyagi, don't worry.![]()
The marriage is off!/appears behind Gats
Hm... Is that so my dear? I never did like that show very much so I never bothered watching it much. I'll have to read up on what this is about.

You weren't the one that proposed otherwise I would never even have acceptedThe marriage is off!![]()

I mean it's off for himYou weren't the one that proposed otherwise I would never even have accepted![]()

(no offense to Gats)
Hohoho you did not know of our secret correspondences then~ None of you grasped our subtle flirtingI mean it's off for him
And you made it seem like Gats succeeded because he tried, so don't act like you were picky(no offense to Gats)

I was more worried about Hamy.Me and Gary are just playing our own Game of Thrones, Miyagi, don't worry.![]()

I can see through this facade, mada mada dane...Hohoho you did not know of our secret correspondences then~ None of you grasped our subtle flirting![]()
We're playing a game?I was more worried about Hamy.![]()
I and Gary are playing some sort of game too but apparently he's more experienced than me at these kind of games.![]()


I mean it's off for him
And you made it seem like Gats succeeded because he tried, so don't act like you were picky(no offense to Gats)
There is no one like you for that, my Lady. So they couldn't translate.Hohoho you did not know of our secret correspondences then~ None of you grasped our subtle flirting![]()

Oh believe me no batteries were involved with him was the very first sign you should have noticed :3Subtle flirting...was that before or after she shoved batteries in your orifices?

Me and Gats have other ways of conversing it just happens to be in private.Why would I have noticed...don't remember the last time he was on IRC
In private eh?Me and Gats have other ways of conversing it just happens to be in private.

I talk to many people in private =/ How is that anything new or special D:In private eh?![]()
I'm just saying I haven't seen him frequent IRC so it must be another way I supposeI talk to many people in private =/ How is that anything new or special D:

