Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You see they're fond of each other, your innocent (?) warnings don't do Gats any good at this point. I support Gats' decision, it's his life and he knows the best.
Are you this preachy with your gf? :blush
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Are you this preachy with your gf? :blush
I save my breath, what's the point if she wouldn't listen? :XD

I refrain from getting involved in relationship stuff though. It would be an awkward situation if your friend dated/married a girl whom you didn't talk highly about. :)
 

Knifeshade

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
716
Reaction score
622
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
ITT: xi0 is upset he wasn't chosen as the Best Man™. : P
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I save my breath, what's the point if she wouldn't listen? :XD

I refrain from getting involved in relationship stuff though. It would be an awkward situation if your friend dated/married a girl whom you didn't talk highly about. :)
You're such a pushover....projecting your frustration onto me :noworry

Good rule of thumb I guess

ITT: xi0 is upset he wasn't chosen as the Best Man™. : P
Get out of here :rofl

Who did he choose?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Me and Gary are just playing our own Game of Thrones, Miyagi, don't worry. :verily
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Me and Gary are just playing our own Game of Thrones, Miyagi, don't worry. :verily
/appears behind Gats

Hm... Is that so my dear? I never did like that show very much so I never bothered watching it much. I'll have to read up on what this is about.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Me and Gary are just playing our own Game of Thrones, Miyagi, don't worry. :verily
Here we stand, in mutual admiration and respect~

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

/appears behind Gats

Hm... Is that so my dear? I never did like that show very much so I never bothered watching it much. I'll have to read up on what this is about.
The marriage is off! :arf
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You weren't the one that proposed otherwise I would never even have accepted :blush
I mean it's off for him :notsure

And you made it seem like Gats succeeded because he tried, so don't act like you were picky :x3 (no offense to Gats)
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I mean it's off for him :notsure

And you made it seem like Gats succeeded because he tried, so don't act like you were picky :x3 (no offense to Gats)
Hohoho you did not know of our secret correspondences then~ None of you grasped our subtle flirting :x3
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Me and Gary are just playing our own Game of Thrones, Miyagi, don't worry. :verily
I was more worried about Hamy.


I and Gary are playing some sort of game too but apparently he's more experienced than me at these kind of games. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Hohoho you did not know of our secret correspondences then~ None of you grasped our subtle flirting :x3
I can see through this facade, mada mada dane...

I was more worried about Hamy.


I and Gary are playing some sort of game too but apparently he's more experienced than me at these kind of games. :XD
We're playing a game? :vin

You flatter me :blush
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
I mean it's off for him :notsure

And you made it seem like Gats succeeded because he tried, so don't act like you were picky :x3 (no offense to Gats)

It seems like. Indeed. That's the beauty of the thing.

Hohoho you did not know of our secret correspondences then~ None of you grasped our subtle flirting :x3
There is no one like you for that, my Lady. So they couldn't translate. :cheez
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Subtle flirting...was that before or after she shoved batteries in your orifices?
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Subtle flirting...was that before or after she shoved batteries in your orifices?
Oh believe me no batteries were involved with him was the very first sign you should have noticed :3

Or any attempts to murder and or maim him :D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why would I have noticed...don't remember the last time he was on IRC
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Why would I have noticed...don't remember the last time he was on IRC
Me and Gats have other ways of conversing it just happens to be in private.
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I talk to many people in private =/ How is that anything new or special D:
I'm just saying I haven't seen him frequent IRC so it must be another way I suppose :cookiehand

Yeah, and the last time you talked to me you left two minutes later :yelling
 
Top