Wedding in progress :D~ No longer a Christmas Cake

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
She has a short attention span. :cookiehand
It is known.

I think she was going offline anyways, but she gave me no time to answer so...don't try to open a dialogue then :noworry
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
It is known.

I think she was going offline anyways, but she gave me no time to answer so...don't try to open a dialogue then :noworry
Um I started the private query earlier you just happened to be away until the time I was already leaving so not my fault.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Um I started the private query earlier you just happened to be away until the time I was already leaving so not my fault.
It was like 2 minutes between the time you started it and when you left :notsure
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
There is no excuse to make a lady wait.
 
Top