Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

I think I get it -_-;


...ass
:gwah I just thought it was kinda.. cute? :oh especially knowing the reasons for why you asked

not like phio was really serious and yuki... definitely thinks we're all weirdos :amuse

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

which was just proved as the truth :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

:gwah I just thought it was kinda.. cute? :oh especially knowing the reasons for why you asked

not like phio was really serious and yuki... definitely thinks we're all weirdos :amuse
Yeah yeah :hip

Of course she was serious and yuki is just misunderstood :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

:gwah I just thought it was kinda.. cute? :oh especially knowing the reasons for why you asked

not like phio was really serious and yuki... definitely thinks we're all weirdos :amuse

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------



which was just proved as the truth :lmao
We are all weird in our own weird way. :mono

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Yeah yeah :hip

Of course she was serious and yuki is just misunderstood :derp
Did I detect sarcasm there?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

Only a tiny bit. Just a pinprick of the thumb. :hmph
I really should've given up on you since long time ago. :hurr

In my case, love is almost nonexistent. :hmph
You really should've gone to monastery and learn the ways of the calmly beautiful monk! <3

because I remembered our PM talk :mono
How sweet, two of you. :hurr

yuki was really serious and phio... definitely thinks we're all weirdos :amuse
:cookiehand

We are all weird in our own weird way. :mono
Indeed. There has to be those more at the top with higher level of weirdness though. :nod
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Ah, stress.

This discussion is getting weirder and weirder. :o

You need to hang out here more, Miy. This spam ground is heaven. :cheez
But, but, I don't know how to spam. :derp
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Ah, stress.

I'm a good learner. :teach

But I don't know him, who is he? :cookiestare
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

Nice, that is all you need. :blush

Ah, he is my new idol, LOL~ A Korean actor/singer/MC. Just in hyper fangirl mode on, so.. yeah... :p
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

Yeah yeah :hip

Of course she was serious and yuki is just misunderstood :derp
:verily

How sweet, two of you. :hurr
You want in? :cheez I'm pretty lazy when it's nothing about MH though :rofl

everyone here thinks we're all weirdos, which is true :cookiehand

Indeed. There has to be those more at the top with higher level of weirdness though. :nod
and these persons are...? :3c can't be you, your sweet but funny fangirling is surprisingly normal :hee

Ah, he is my new idol, LOL~ A Korean actor/singer/MC. Just in hyper fangirl mode on, so.. yeah... :p
:XD

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

We are all weird in our own weird way. :mono
Agreed :hee
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

You want in? :cheez I'm pretty lazy when it's nothing about MH though :rofl
Not really, I guess. Too lazy to do anything right now actually, wish I can just sleep all day long. -_-;

everyone here thinks we're all weirdos, which is true :cookiehand
Nyeh. :XD

and these persons are...? :3c can't be you, your sweet but funny fangirling is surprisingly normal :hee
I think dear Gary is one of them... Ask yuki for more names. :lmao

Aww, thanks, Dad! :x3
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Ah, stress.

Ah, he is my new idol, LOL~ A Korean actor/singer/MC. Just in hyper fangirl mode on, so.. yeah... :p
Don't you think you'll make a particular "someone" jealous? :teehee
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

I really should've given up on you since long time ago. :hurr
Given up on me on what?

You really should've gone to monastery and learn the ways of the calmly beautiful monk! <3
I've been to monastery far more often that you have. I was the dormitory girl, remember?
And I am already calm and beautiful. *all haughty and mighty* :hmph


There. I believe phio-chan pointed out the correct order.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

This discussion is getting weirder and weirder. :o



But, but, I don't know how to spam. :derp
And the people involved are getting weirder and weirder too.

LIES! Everyone knows how to spam. It is human nature. :mono

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I think dear Gary is one of them... Ask yuki for more names. :lmao

Aww, thanks, Dad! :x3
Phio-chan is weird. She's just far more clever in hiding her weirdness from people. :mono

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

not sure if Yuki will give me a honest answer or even answer at all :lmao
Honest answer: YOU ARE WEIRD.
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Ah, stress.

Everyone knows how to spam.
But some of us to lesser extent. Besides natural disposition, you need to educate yourself to learn 101 tips & tricks to spam in style. :cookiehand
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

But some of us to lesser extent. Besides natural disposition, you need to educate yourself to learn 101 tips & tricks to spam in style. :cookiehand
Still, spam is spam. No matter how good it is. :hmph

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

that wasn't the question Ice Godess
Do you think I care?

P.S. You missed one d.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

She's one of the finest spammers, no way she dislikes it :mono

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Or wait she said love comes together with hate so she hates spam = she loves spam :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top