- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Ah, stress.
I won't deny that I'm one of the weird people though. I do love being weird. It makes me unique.
I'm not mad, but I do distrust men.
success! not sucess!
Rather than normal answer, it's more like obvious answer. But if it's not obvious for you... *shrug*that's what I meant when I said a normal answer is hard to get out of youyou're up there in the weirdness together with gary
oh she is mad and thinks that no man can be trusted, it fits you surprisignly well
True, she still will be seen as Bella for a long time, same goes for the Harry Potter actor. Her skills aren't anything great so I doubt she will have any (great) sucess besides Twilight.
I won't deny that I'm one of the weird people though. I do love being weird. It makes me unique.
I'm not mad, but I do distrust men.
success! not sucess!
you're up there in the weirdness together with gary 






I guess I know what you mean so don't mind 
in a good way 


