Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

that's what I meant when I said a normal answer is hard to get out of you :oh you're up there in the weirdness together with gary :verily

oh she is mad and thinks that no man can be trusted, it fits you surprisignly well :nod
True, she still will be seen as Bella for a long time, same goes for the Harry Potter actor. Her skills aren't anything great so I doubt she will have any (great) sucess besides Twilight.
Rather than normal answer, it's more like obvious answer. But if it's not obvious for you... *shrug*
I won't deny that I'm one of the weird people though. I do love being weird. It makes me unique.

I'm not mad, but I do distrust men.
:arf success! not sucess!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

How am I weird? :oh

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Don't look at my set damn you
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Ah, stress.

at the same time? :3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

Of course not. :-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

You allowed them to condemn all men for you? :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

No. Of course, not. I am good to some of the males, but some others, well... again, attitude is important.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

What's the correct attitude? :hee

Not niichans? :cookiestare
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

Rather than normal answer, it's more like obvious answer. But if it's not obvious for you... *shrug*
I won't deny that I'm one of the weird people though. I do love being weird. It makes me unique.

I'm not mad, but I do distrust men.
:arf success! not sucess!
What's obvious to you might not be obvious to others my dear :p I guess I know what you mean so don't mind :oh
and everyone is unique, your weirdness just makes you stick out more :mono

Close to mad and distrusting men, I will give you that

How am I weird? :oh

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Don't look at my set damn you
General weirdness :derp in a good way :hee

What's the correct attitude? :hee

Not niichans? :cookiestare
Rhetorical question :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

You think she'll treat the question as such? :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

So defeated. At least he knows his place :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

I do say so :hee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

What's the correct attitude? :hee

Not niichans? :cookiestare
Be a gentleman. Though I doubt you know how to act like a gentleman. :mono

Of course not. Suddenly appearing and claiming himself as my husband makes me want to punch him and send him to mental hospital. :hmph

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

never know with you~
What do you mean? :-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

Be a gentleman. Though I doubt you know how to act like a gentleman. :mono

Of course not. Suddenly appearing and claiming himself as my husband makes me want to punch him and send him to mental hospital. :hmph
I'm not sure what that is based on but if you say so :hee

Wouldn't they send you somewhere yourself for assaulting him? :lmao
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ah, stress.

What's the correct attitude? :hee

Not niichans? :cookiestare
Be a gentleman. Though I doubt you know how to act like a gentleman. :mono

Of course not. Suddenly appearing and claiming himself as my husband makes me want to punch him and send him to mental hospital. :hmph
naruto-niichans, I didn't know you went even further than me, and I'm supposed to be the worst one ? :cookiehand
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top