- Joined
- Dec 3, 2011
- Messages
- 802
- Reaction score
- 465
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
What do you mean by serch in the net? Is it world search with google and yahoo or jap with some other site?
The amount of searches on google.What do you mean by serch in the net? Is it world search with google and yahoo or jap with some other site?
There will be 2 new series starting in issues 31 and 32. The spoiler provider didn't write the names of the series but did provide the names of the authors.◆pshOIaGXj0CA :2012/06/19(火) 18:53:24.08 ID:yhssAOVR
in 松井優征 川井十三
◆pshOIaGXj0CA is 100% legit.Wow, a new series by Matsui? If that's true than that is certainly interesting.
Medaka Box Anime second season announced.◆pshOIaGXj0CA :2012/06/19(火) 12:26:09.45 ID:jQMNE5drO
アニメ2期決定

. also nice to see matsui returning since i liked neuro.
It seems like he did reveal the series names, I just missed them >.>アドセンスクリックお願いします ◆pshOIaGXj0CA :2012/06/19(火) 19:10:52.10 ID:yhssAOVR
松井先生は「暗殺教室」?だったかな?
川井十三はタカマガハラ
Sounds funny I can't wait to see his new work.It seems like he did reveal the series names, I just missed them >.>
Matsui Yuusei ---> Assassin Classroom
Urge to translate rising....It seems like he did reveal the series names, I just missed them >.>
Matsui Yuusei ---> Assassin Classroom
Huh. I wonder then if Binbougami ga will be split cour? It is the show that's taking Medaka's timeslot after all.◆pshOIaGXj0CA is 100% legit.
---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------
Source: Super Early Medaka Box Spoiler Provider
Medaka Box Anime second season announced.
This sounds like Classroom of Truth from Bakuman.Matsui Yuusei ---> Assassin Classroom

Jump #30 Bottom:495 :Classical名無しさん:2012/06/19(火) 21:04:32.64 ID:lY3a3FBF
できたら掲載順も教えて欲しいなぁ
ドベ予想
マジコ
パジャマ
ぬらり
クロガネ
鰤
って今週とほとんど変わらねーな
Try thinking about the same thing from a different angle:I do not understand why so many series on the jump start that last as long as 1-2 years, and never give confidence to any new series.
I was a young mangaka, I would never write a manga on the jump, so I will intersect after a while ...
I do not know that for a bit I will start more serious jump, so after I finish chapters 50-60, then (and not a natural end, but are made to accelerate as the case of Magico)