Re: Godric's Hollow
Awn shit, I didn't see that in time D:
I'm still scared for today, though ^.^~!
Just imagine the scary thing as scav and you can kick him in a unforgivable place.
Zelda definitely beats Peach, she's so lame
who's not biased, I like Bowser and Ganondorf as characters so I'm pretty biased too. I don't know anything about Fire Emblem but Ike comes second together with Link, both moves look awesome
how does Skyward Sword Link look?

really, it feels like it has been to long since I last played a Link game. Maybe I will unpack my old Nintendo and play good ol' "Legend of Zelda"
I have to be careful what I say about Peach, because my little sister really likes her. xD; She always chooses her or baby peach on Mario Kart. I don't think she's ever played as anyone else.
You have a thing for the villains, eh Niichan? Are you sure you don't belong in Slytherin with me? I mean, come on. We all know we would probably choose the Triforce of power.
You've never even finished A Link to the frickin Past, Nii-chan! The Princess has been waiting for you for HOW many years now? Get your ass in gear!
lol yeah that description totally fits XD So far I liked all of Nintendo's consoles so I have faith that I will like the WiiU too - quality-wise I'm pretty sure that it will be top-notch

do you know when the console is supposed to be released?
I have a preference for Nintendo because I think the games are better for my taste generally speaking. They're more quirky or something, I don't know. I just have a soft spot for it. Plus, it came before Sony or Microsoft so it has seniority. /fangirl Well, not really end fangirl, it'll never end.
US or Japan

should I get you some nice gift if I travel to Jap?
Yes, LOTS of pictures!
The Wii U is rumored to come out at the end of the year.
That's sooner than I thought!
There are no bounds
Of course there are. Farfalla-chan is a lady.
You're such a paradoxical creature, Lori xD
That's putting it lightly.
---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------
My middle name is Paradoxicopulos Antithesis.
Because one middle name just wasn't good enough.
Just read the news that Amazon is taking advance orders for Wii U - going by them it's supposed to come out on 21 December with a price of 399 euro. Damn, that's a lot
According to Google, that's $500... o_o Ummmmmmmm. Wow. and that's not including extra controllers and all of the games... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck dude. I don't think so. I know it's HD and everything, but holy mackerel!
I have a Wii for U
.........I almost cookieface'd you. Almost.

still without sleep?
Oh, that makes a lot of sense now.
