An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

:arf

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

My middle name is Paradoxicopulos Antithesis.:oh
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

The Wii U is rumored to come out at the end of the year.
Just read the news that Amazon is taking advance orders for Wii U - going by them it's supposed to come out on 21 December with a price of 399 euro. Damn, that's a lot :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

I have a Wii for U :hurr


:arf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Godric's Hollow

...

That was so corny
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

I have a Wii for U :hurr


:arf
.................

.....................................

you deserve a Wiimote up your nether regions.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Awn shit, I didn't see that in time D:
I'm still scared for today, though ^.^~!
:cuddle

Just imagine the scary thing as scav and you can kick him in a unforgivable place. :teehee

Zelda definitely beats Peach, she's so lame :lmao

who's not biased, I like Bowser and Ganondorf as characters so I'm pretty biased too. I don't know anything about Fire Emblem but Ike comes second together with Link, both moves look awesome :nod
how does Skyward Sword Link look? :mono really, it feels like it has been to long since I last played a Link game. Maybe I will unpack my old Nintendo and play good ol' "Legend of Zelda" :arf
I have to be careful what I say about Peach, because my little sister really likes her. xD; She always chooses her or baby peach on Mario Kart. I don't think she's ever played as anyone else.

You have a thing for the villains, eh Niichan? Are you sure you don't belong in Slytherin with me? I mean, come on. We all know we would probably choose the Triforce of power. :derp

You've never even finished A Link to the frickin Past, Nii-chan! The Princess has been waiting for you for HOW many years now? Get your ass in gear! :arf

lol yeah that description totally fits XD So far I liked all of Nintendo's consoles so I have faith that I will like the WiiU too - quality-wise I'm pretty sure that it will be top-notch :nod do you know when the console is supposed to be released?
I have a preference for Nintendo because I think the games are better for my taste generally speaking. They're more quirky or something, I don't know. I just have a soft spot for it. Plus, it came before Sony or Microsoft so it has seniority. /fangirl Well, not really end fangirl, it'll never end. :x3

US or Japan :hee should I get you some nice gift if I travel to Jap? :arf
Yes, LOTS of pictures!

The Wii U is rumored to come out at the end of the year.
That's sooner than I thought!

There are no bounds:hee
Of course there are. Farfalla-chan is a lady. :hmph

You're such a paradoxical creature, Lori xD
That's putting it lightly. :derp

:arf

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

My middle name is Paradoxicopulos Antithesis.:oh
Because one middle name just wasn't good enough. :arf

Just read the news that Amazon is taking advance orders for Wii U - going by them it's supposed to come out on 21 December with a price of 399 euro. Damn, that's a lot :arf
According to Google, that's $500... o_o Ummmmmmmm. Wow. and that's not including extra controllers and all of the games... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck dude. I don't think so. I know it's HD and everything, but holy mackerel!

I have a Wii for U :hurr


:arf
.........I almost cookieface'd you. Almost. :derp

:lmao still without sleep?
Oh, that makes a lot of sense now. :rofl
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

...

That was so corny
Thanks :gent

.................

.....................................

you deserve a Wiimote up your nether regions.
Sure. Wanna help me out with that? <_>

:lmao still without sleep?
*Checks when posted*

No, I had gotten sleep by then though not a lot since I was behind on it the past few days. However I was outside a bunch in 35+ degrees C weather for the day and I was a bit delirious :imslow

Ah, who am I kidding...that's not something extraordinary to say by my standards.

.........I almost cookieface'd you. Almost. :derp
Oh too bad. Cookiefaces give me the dirty twirl :sexyarf

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

And why didn't you cookieface me? :hurr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Godric's Hollow

If I have to hit scav, I'll go for the face/nose. I can't risk finding nothing down there and miss the chance D:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Oh so that's why he likes to dance? :derp
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

I have to be careful what I say about Peach, because my little sister really likes her. xD; She always chooses her or baby peach on Mario Kart. I don't think she's ever played as anyone else.
but Peach is so boring :bored maybe she's in that age were she likes princesses? :lmao

You have a thing for the villains, eh Niichan? Are you sure you don't belong in Slytherin with me? I mean, come on. We all know we would probably choose the Triforce of power. :derp
I have a thing for villains because they often tend to be more awesome than the good guys :3c Slytherins appeared lame to me most of the time (except Snape) and Voldemort was only so-so, that's why I'm sticking with Gryffindor :p

I would definitely choose the Triforce of power though :derp but I like Link so he has to win in the end :noworry

You've never even finished A Link to the frickin Past, Nii-chan! The Princess has been waiting for you for HOW many years now? Get your ass in gear! :arf
You never even played it which means you didn't care for the princess in the first place :arf I will save her in your place though :3c

I have a preference for Nintendo because I think the games are better for my taste generally speaking. They're more quirky or something, I don't know. I just have a soft spot for it. Plus, it came before Sony or Microsoft so it has seniority. /fangirl Well, not really end fangirl, it'll never end. :x3
I know what you mean, Nintendo's games differ a lot from Sony or Microsoft. I like both, depends on the mood. There's nothing more awesome than the old Nintendo Super Heroes though!! :arf :arf

Yes, LOTS of pictures!
I will get you a Link statue or something... if I have the money :derp

According to Google, that's $500... o_o Ummmmmmmm. Wow. and that's not including extra controllers and all of the games... Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck dude. I don't think so. I know it's HD and everything, but holy mackerel!
They're getting more and more expensive, I wouldn't be surprised :s I guess they will go with the same price in dollars though, we europeans always need to pay more :gwah

Holy mackerel... :rofl my grandpa always said that too XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

:cookiestare
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

No.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

Of course there are. Farfalla-chan is a lady. :hmph
UR a lady too...hence no bounds:yuri
That's putting it lightly. :derp
Is there something above paradoxical?
Because one middle name just wasn't good enough. :arf
I have style:hip

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

really? :wtf i regret NOTHING
Of course!!:hi5

:confetti

And next time you can even kick him...but if you won't that just means that UR a gentle and lovely soul:lolo
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Godric's Hollow

Of course!!:hi5

:confetti

And next time you can even kick him...but if you won't that just means that UR a gentle and lovely soul:lolo
:woo no i'm wouldnt kick him...without a reason that is :derp
:hurr oh you :x3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top