Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Ah, stress.

naruto-niichans, I didn't know you went even further than me, and I'm supposed to be the worst one ? :cookiehand
That's because we treat niichan the way we should as a type of contagious disease so he slightly gets off the hook just below you being considered a sickness - i.e. not a person.

On the other hand you're still considered a person therefore ranked higher on the hatred scale.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

I'm not sure what that is based on but if you say so :hee

Wouldn't they send you somewhere yourself for assaulting him? :lmao
random hate, you're a true gentleman :hee most of the time XD

that's why I said she's close to being mad :lmao

naruto-niichans, I didn't know you went even further than me, and I'm supposed to be the worst one ? :cookiehand
I told you I experienced her hate long before you even knew her :^_^ phio and Rave are my daughters so I was forced to take her as my wife. Sadly despite all my efforts I have only faced random hatred :crying
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

Wouldn't they send you somewhere yourself for assaulting him? :lmao
No, my action can be justified. There's a good reason for punching him. :hmph

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

random hate, you're a true gentleman :hee most of the time XD

that's why I said she's close to being mad :lmao



I told you I experienced her hate long before you even knew her :^_^ phio and Rave are my daughters so I was forced to take her as my wife. Sadly despite all my efforts I have only faced random hatred :crying


...but the one who is mad is you.

You are forced to take me as your wife? Phio and Rave were my daughters before you showed up and claimed to be their father. Doesn't that make me the one who is forced to take you as my husband?
It's not random hatred. My hatred is perfectly reasonable. :hmph
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

ALL OF YOU!


Thanks for tending to my sweet thread during my absence. :hurr



Too lazy to read everything all over in detail so I only browse generally...
I watched Snow White yesterday. ^____________^ So many friends said it was bad, I didn't think so. It's not near perfection, okay, but I really like Charlize Teron. Lovely evil queen. Kristen is flat as usual, I suppose. No comment. My question is still about the huntsman, his roles are not very grand to have his name on the title. Sure he is the true love instead of William and whatsoever he did... but that's all, no more. Nice graphic is nice, but plot wise it's just so-so.



So how is everyone doing? :hug
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Ah, stress.

I watched Snow White yesterday. ^____________^ So many friends said it was bad, I didn't think so. It's not near perfection, okay, but I really like Charlize Teron. Lovely evil queen. Kristen is flat as usual, I suppose. No comment. My question is still about the huntsman, his roles are not very grand to have his name on the title. Sure he is the true love instead of William and whatsoever he did... but that's all, no more. Nice graphic is nice, but plot wise it's just so-so.
I'll go watch it with my gf this evening, I hope your friends aren't right. Its rating is 6.6 on IMDB which is not bad, I must say I'm not a big fan of Kristen Stewart though, perhaps because I'm not into Twilight series.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

I don't know if Twilight is that significant in making people disliking Kristen Stewart, LOL~ At times I like her, other times it feels as if something is missing from the expressions on her face. You can say I'm neutral. XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

ALL OF YOU!


Thanks for tending to my sweet thread during my absence. :hurr



Too lazy to read everything all over in detail so I only browse generally...
I watched Snow White yesterday. ^____________^ So many friends said it was bad, I didn't think so. It's not near perfection, okay, but I really like Charlize Teron. Lovely evil queen. Kristen is flat as usual, I suppose. No comment. My question is still about the huntsman, his roles are not very grand to have his name on the title. Sure he is the true love instead of William and whatsoever he did... but that's all, no more. Nice graphic is nice, but plot wise it's just so-so.



So how is everyone doing? :hug
phio-chin you're back :hug

no comment on Snow White, watched it with my gf and thought the movie was horrible. Charlize was the only good actor in the whole movie, Kristen was just :fail

and I'm feeling good, the usual hatred by your mother but besides that everythings's going great. Next week will be the last before holidays start *__* and a 3 days school trip, really looking forward to it :zomg

I'll go watch it with my gf this evening, I hope your friends aren't right. Its rating is 6.6 on IMDB which is not bad, I must say I'm not a big fan of Kristen Stewart though, perhaps because I'm not into Twilight series.
sorry to say but you will most likely dislike it, the movie is bad :cookiehand
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

LOL~ Another person added to my-friends-who-said-that-Snow-White-is-a-bad-movie.

Sounds like nice plan for the holiday, I hope everything went well so you can enjoy the trip fully too. :^_^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

Too lazy to read everything all over in detail so I only browse generally...
I watched Snow White yesterday. ^____________^ So many friends said it was bad, I didn't think so. It's not near perfection, okay, but I really like Charlize Teron. Lovely evil queen. Kristen is flat as usual, I suppose. No comment. My question is still about the huntsman, his roles are not very grand to have his name on the title. Sure he is the true love instead of William and whatsoever he did... but that's all, no more. Nice graphic is nice, but plot wise it's just so-so.
And I didn't get the chance to watch it!! :arf :scry
Whatever, I'll just download it later. I need to learn from Queen Ravenna...
Tell me, tell me... is William an archer???!! :zomg I saw this part in the trailer where he shoot arrows...

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Okay :hee

But a gentlemen must be intriguing and stimulating, so...
:fail
Rather than gentlemen, it is more like mysteriousmen or dangerousmen.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

:fail
Rather than gentlemen, it is more like mysteriousmen or dangerousmen.
No. If we consider how the word "gentlemen" is used, it has nothing to do with who a person is and only implies a tiny bit of their personality :gent
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

Hey Phio-nee hows it going?

I just achieved freedom :hip and popped in to say Hi :verily

Don't be stressed nee-san! it's summer (at least over here, we're melting).
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

You okay xio-dono? *pokes frozen Xio*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

Where did you go? You had everyone worried :gwah
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

Where did you go? You had everyone worried :gwah
I went to narnia to undergo the dragon matriculation examination and become an S-class dragon the highest ranking dragon ever!!!

You were worried :glomp

I'm sorry, Ive been studying and being examing for the past 2 to 3 months but i'm back now =D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

I didn't say I was worried, but I was curious. Others were worried though :noworry




Yeah but you could have at least said that instead of vanishing! :yelling
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

I didn't say I was worried, but I was curious. Others were worried though :noworry




Yeah but you could have at least said that instead of vanishing! :yelling
you sounded worried :-_-
Oh well okay your curiosity has been satisfied :mono
SOOORRRY :m3j
I did mention it in my thread though, it your fault for not visiting =P
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

Did I? :imslow

No...my curiosity is NEVER satisfied.


You did? Well you could have popped in every once and while....
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

Did I? :imslow

No...my curiosity is NEVER satisfied.


You did? Well you could have popped in every once and while....
:cheez yes you did

Ah well some things are bottomless pits <_>

Yep, i recall doing just that :mono

Yes, fine you have a point but my exams were like few days apart and i studied all day while being banned from my computer :-_-

If i say you win what happens?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top