The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I really want to laugh from the irony.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------



I would love to take the compliment but considering the person who gives it... I think I'll just leave it like that.
Thats okay. I know you at least appreciate it :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Wah? No one is taking you out to have some pizza and/or some chinese in our absence? ò.ó
Nah, not as often. Need to change that asap :nod They've been neglecting my well-being...if only you were here Nana :hug
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Follow Thor's advice and EAT :yelling:handgun
Yes, of course, if almighty Thor says to eat, then I'll eat! \o/ Best way for Adi to stop being skinny. xD

Oh, and Bob, classy. :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yes, of course, if almighty Thor says to eat, then I'll eat! \o/ Best way for Adi to stop being skinny. xD

Oh, and Bob, classy. :hurr
I was talking to Bob :cookiestare
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I was talking to Bob :cookiestare
Yeah I got it, but if that's what Thor says, then I should do it too. xD

[gb] Adi loves thor :sexyarf thats why she wants to "do it too"[/gb]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I got a girl who's into black guys bob. Seeing as how you've become somewhat a half classy person she'd love you. Come to Växjö again yes?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I got a girl who's into black guys bob. Seeing as how you've become somewhat a half classy person she'd love you. Come to Växjö again yes?
Tell me more....:cheez

Come again? so you can ditch me? show me if she's worth my coming there. I'd like to come Sweden at some point so I can go Stockholm.
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
we all know what he said :3c


oh Adi :hurr
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:gwah

Everyone's against me. :crying

[gb] You want Thor to be "against you too"? :derp [/gb]

I have no words left! :handgun:sexyarf
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
... teh fuck?
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
how about bullets?? are there any bullets left?? :oh:handgun
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Kdowns you have gotten so fat :o

What have you been eating? Has to be that huge burguer :derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top