Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

So you're saying gentlemen are dead too?
I see that you do not have the mind to understand my point. Let it be then. :mono

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Okay you have a point tell me what you want me to call you?

supreme overlord? or...

Mother please don't disown us :crying whatever can we do without you? We're like hopeless :scry
Overlord? You do remember I am a female, don't you?

If you were so hopeless, you would not have disobey me. The oldest had eloped with inappropriate man, the second does not listened to me, and the third kept disappearing on me. I better not waste all my care and attention to daughters who do not appreciate them. :-_-

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

so you'll have sons now? by daddy-o again?

good luck survivng this round of mating, daddy-o o/
Sons? What good sons will do me? And who is daddy-o? :-_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

That's a bit dismissive don't you think? :hip:handgun
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Ah, stress.

what good will sons do to you? they'll get you daughters in law and don't cost you dowry :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

That's a bit dismissive don't you think? :hip:handgun
Why? Is that wrong? Tell me the reason why it is important to engage in a witty conversation with you. Please, do entertain me.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

what good will sons do to you? they'll get you daughters in law and don't cost you dowry :derp
You must have mistaken my kingdom as the typical ones.
We are a matriarchal kingdom, so we shall never have a king or a heir. All I need are queens and heiresses. :mono
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

Why? Is that wrong? Tell me the reason why it is important to engage in a witty conversation with you. Please, do entertain me.
We're already in a conversation, it's wittiness isn't in the forefront. I was simply curious as to your point.
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
Re: Ah, stress.

does not solve the problem of vast expenses the dowry for multiple daughters strains your queendom with though?
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: Ah, stress.

Is it possible to make little princesses without a king? :headscratch
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

Is it possible to get a conversation a bit more lovely and cheerful and full of smiles and laughs where birds chirping happily and sun shines brightly? :mono

Such a surprising old face popping in here.

P.S.: Mother never truly acknowledge all three of us as her daughters anyway. :cookiestare
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

Overlord? You do remember I am a female, don't you?

If you were so hopeless, you would not have disobey me. The oldest had eloped with inappropriate man, the second does not listened to me, and the third kept disappearing on me. I better not waste all my care and attention to daughters who do not appreciate them. :-_-
yes if you weren't you could not be our mother...overqueen sounds weird though :/
I disaapeared only ONCE :gwah i promised i would never do that again did I NOT?

Is it possible to get a conversation a bit more lovely and cheerful and full of smiles and laughs where birds chirping happily and sun shines brightly? :mono

Such a surprising old face popping in here.

P.S.: Mother never truly acknowledge all three of us as her daughters anyway. :cookiestare
Over here its just like a land of lave...the birds are frying in the sun and everything else is melting...:crying
good thing I'm a dragon xD but really the heat is not nice :disappoint

well we could talk about puppies :invalid

I just want to know why im always the youngest :scry
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

A dragon should be able to stand heat! You breathe fire after all! :yelling

Puppies? Do you have puppies? :o


You are the youngest because... you are. Or ask Mother about our order of birth. -_-;
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

A dragon should be able to stand heat! You breathe fire after all! :yelling

Puppies? Do you have puppies? :o


You are the youngest because... you are. Or ask Mother about our order of birth. -_-;
I'm not frying like the birds am i? :derp doesn't mean i have to like the heat, okay i breathe fire you have a point :-_-

No but i'd love t have one when i'm older :wtf since i'm not allowed pets

i'm 17 you're 19 im pretty sure you're older, as for my other nee-san, have i even met nee-san yet?
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ah, stress.

All of this makes me wonder the highest rank a man can hope to reach inside Yukihime's kingdom.
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

All of this makes me wonder the highest rank a man can hope to reach inside Yukihime's kingdom.
a little tiny flea has higher hopes *covers mouth* woops that slipped *nervous laughter*
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

But mother you are not a man :gwah

You are this worlds dominatrix! :zomg

:glomps
dominatrix fits her so much, awesome Rave :rofl

father! :glomp You are my one and only hero and one and only man.
Xio-san won't stop teasing me :scry
aww thanks, you're the best daughter I could wish for! :hug you and phio are so sweet~

oh he will, he's a good guy :hee

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

a little tiny flea has higher hopes *covers mouth* woops that slipped *nervous laughter*
QFT :cookiehand
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

We're already in a conversation, it's wittiness isn't in the forefront. I was simply curious as to your point.
Why should I talk to someone who can't understand my point? Whatever I say will not be understandable to you. :hmph

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

does not solve the problem of vast expenses the dowry for multiple daughters strains your queendom with though?
You think me poor?


---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Is it possible to make little princesses without a king? :headscratch
Yes, it is possible to make princesses without king.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Is it possible to get a conversation a bit more lovely and cheerful and full of smiles and laughs where birds chirping happily and sun shines brightly? :mono

Such a surprising old face popping in here.

P.S.: Mother never truly acknowledge all three of us as her daughters anyway. :cookiestare
What? You want to be Snow White or Aurora with all the birds? This is no fairytale, daughter.

P.S.: My daughters never listen to their mother anyway. :cookiestare

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

yes if you weren't you could not be our mother...overqueen sounds weird though :/
I disaapeared only ONCE :gwah i promised i would never do that again did I NOT?
only ONCE? I remember you disappear at least two or three times, though the first times you disappear, they weren't so long as the recent disappearance.

Over here its just like a land of lave...the birds are frying in the sun and everything else is melting...:crying
good thing I'm a dragon xD but really the heat is not nice :disappoint

well we could talk about puppies :invalid

I just want to know why im always the youngest :scry
Because you're the youngest. :hmph

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

I'm not frying like the birds am i? :derp doesn't mean i have to like the heat, okay i breathe fire you have a point :-_-

No but i'd love t have one when i'm older :wtf since i'm not allowed pets

i'm 17 you're 19 im pretty sure you're older, as for my other nee-san, have i even met nee-san yet?
Your oldest sister has been a runaway since she was young so I doubt you've met her. She returned home for a while when you were gone only to elope with a certain someone here. staring daggers at that certain someone*

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

All of this makes me wonder the highest rank a man can hope to reach inside Yukihime's kingdom.
Of course it's a prince. :hmph

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

a little tiny flea has higher hopes *covers mouth* woops that slipped *nervous laughter*


---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

dominatrix fits her so much, awesome Rave :rofl


 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Ah, stress.

Did you ever nominate a Prince actually ? Maybe it has been erased from the royal archives.

My little birds said you're scheming something, I am looking forward it.

*feels a mental pointy end on his neck*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

aww thanks, you're the best daughter I could wish for! :hug you and phio are so sweet~

oh he will, he's a good guy :hee
I wonder why you assume such things of me, while you assume the worst of *cough*others*cough* :fan

Niichan, do you have something to tell me? :hurr

Why should I talk to someone who can't understand my point? Whatever I say will not be understandable to you. :hmph
It's alright. I guess you enjoy being mysterious and incomprehensible when the rare opportunity presents itself. I don't blame you for it :pout
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

I wonder why you assume such things of me, while you assume the worst of *cough*others*cough* :fan

Niichan, do you have something to tell me? :hurr
Maybe because I know you a bit? :oh there really isn't anyone I would assume the worst of besides yuki anyway

sorry I don't have a Wii for U :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

Maybe because I know you a bit? :oh there really isn't anyone I would assume the worst of besides yuki anyway

sorry I don't have a Wii for U :derp
If you say so :nerd

IF YOU SAY SO :sexyarf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top