- Joined
- Jun 5, 2011
- Messages
- 4,649
- Reaction score
- 1,475
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Ah, stress.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------
If you were so hopeless, you would not have disobey me. The oldest had eloped with inappropriate man, the second does not listened to me, and the third kept disappearing on me. I better not waste all my care and attention to daughters who do not appreciate them.
---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I see that you do not have the mind to understand my point. Let it be then.So you're saying gentlemen are dead too?

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------
Overlord? You do remember I am a female, don't you?Okay you have a point tell me what you want me to call you?
supreme overlord? or...
Mother please don't disown uswhatever can we do without you? We're like hopeless
![]()
If you were so hopeless, you would not have disobey me. The oldest had eloped with inappropriate man, the second does not listened to me, and the third kept disappearing on me. I better not waste all my care and attention to daughters who do not appreciate them.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------
Sons? What good sons will do me? And who is daddy-o?so you'll have sons now? by daddy-o again?
good luck survivng this round of mating, daddy-o o/

whatever can we do without you? We're like hopeless





i promised i would never do that again did I NOT?



since i'm not allowed pets

s

you and phio are so sweet~





there really isn't anyone I would assume the worst of besides yuki anyway 
