An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Godric's Hollow

With reason it's fine:derp....I will look the other way:teehee
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Nii-Chan needs to come to US. >:3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

When did I say I wouldn't allow it? :lmao



Garys?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

I misread :arf ...but you know what I meant. When did I say I didn't care?

Stop eating my cereal :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

I misread :arf ...but you know what I meant. When did I say I didn't care?

Stop eating my cereal :arf
Just got the impression :s guess I will decide when I know what Nao thinks about it and after seeing which of you is the easiest to reach/closer to each other. On the other hand you mentioned that promise I forgot about... :p

but they're so vitamin-containing :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

The US is rather big though :sweat

SHUT UP I AM FATTENING AND DELICIOUS :gaw:handgun
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

The US is rather big though :sweat

SHUT UP I AM FATTENING AND DELICIOUS :gaw:handgun
True but are you so far away from each other? IIRC you and Naomi are pretty far away but I have no clue where Kevin is living :s

you're like beetroot, you taste horrible but you're giving me lots of important vitamins :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

True but are you so far away from each other? IIRC you and Naomi are pretty far away but I have no clue where Kevin is living :s

you're like beetroot, you taste horrible but you're giving me lots of important vitamins :3c
Kevin is in Texas too but Texas is pretty big as well :lmao. Texas is the extreme south while I am on the East Coast.

You just said I was yummy you turd...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

Kevin is in Texas too but Texas is pretty big as well :lmao. Texas is the extreme south while I am on the East Coast.

You just said I was yummy you turd...
and Nao's on the west coast or what? :lmao looks like the planning will be hard

garies are yummy, usually. You are an exception :^_^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

No, Texas is TEXAS :arf

But you just said...:bored
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

No, Texas is TEXAS :arf

But you just said...:bored
I was talking about Nao? :headscratch like f.ex. she's living in California (that reminds me, she told me which state she's at but I forgot :s), Kevin in Texas and you in Virginia.

Contradictions ftw :cookiehand
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

I was talking about Nao? :headscratch like f.ex. she's living in California (that reminds me, she told me which state she's at but I forgot :s), Kevin in Texas and you in Virginia.

Contradictions ftw :cookiehand
No, they're both in Texas (DFW and he's near Houston). I am in Baltimore, Maryland
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

No, they're both in Texas (DFW and he's near Houston). I am in Baltimore, Maryland
well then I will most likely visit him and Nao, traveling to Maryland from Texas surely will be pretty expensive :s

or just visiting you, have to think this through :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Yes think it through...try not to hurt yourself :e3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top