Re: Godric's Hollow
With reason it's fine
....I will look the other way
With reason it's fine
....I will look the other way
....I will look the other way
For a sec, I thought Milly had postedNii-Chan needs to come to US. >:3

Wait WutFor a sec, I thought Milly had posted![]()
Nii-Chan needs to come to US. >:3

sure will but I cannot visit you, Nao and Gary. Gary doesn't really seem to care so I probably will visit you and NaoNii-Chan needs to come to US. >:3
well, if she allows it 
I like garys for breakfast
JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR!!!


so you're a woman?When did I say I wouldn't allow it?
Garys?


...but you know what I meant. When did I say I didn't care?
Just got the impressionI misread...but you know what I meant. When did I say I didn't care?
Stop eating my cereal![]()
guess I will decide when I know what Nao thinks about it and after seeing which of you is the easiest to reach/closer to each other. On the other hand you mentioned that promise I forgot about... 




True but are you so far away from each other? IIRC you and Naomi are pretty far away but I have no clue where Kevin is livingThe US is rather big though
SHUT UP I AM FATTENING AND DELICIOUS![]()


Kevin is in Texas too but Texas is pretty big as wellTrue but are you so far away from each other? IIRC you and Naomi are pretty far away but I have no clue where Kevin is living
you're like beetroot, you taste horrible but you're giving me lots of important vitamins![]()
. Texas is the extreme south while I am on the East Coast.and Nao's on the west coast or what?Kevin is in Texas too but Texas is pretty big as well. Texas is the extreme south while I am on the East Coast.
You just said I was yummy you turd...
looks like the planning will be hard


I was talking about Nao?No, Texas is TEXAS
But you just said...![]()
like f.ex. she's living in California (that reminds me, she told me which state she's at but I forgot
), Kevin in Texas and you in Virginia.
No, they're both in Texas (DFW and he's near Houston). I am in Baltimore, MarylandI was talking about Nao?like f.ex. she's living in California (that reminds me, she told me which state she's at but I forgot
), Kevin in Texas and you in Virginia.
Contradictions ftw![]()
well then I will most likely visit him and Nao, traveling to Maryland from Texas surely will be pretty expensiveNo, they're both in Texas (DFW and he's near Houston). I am in Baltimore, Maryland


If you tell me how I can get from Texas to Maryland without paying a lot of money I will visit all three of youYes think it through...try not to hurt yourself![]()
