Re: Godric's Hollow
There's no one else you would want to visit in the US?
There's no one else you would want to visit in the US?
Well I would like to visit near to all the US mods but I have to make preferencesThere's no one else you would want to visit in the US?
you three are the ones I know the most and the best (living in the US)... hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone.
would need to talk about it with her first though XD

no, it's very limited and depends a lot on money I have until thenJesus you're jetsetting everywhere
---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------
Vancouver is like on Mars compared to the distance between here and Texas![]()
it's just what I would like to do but it will most likely be impossible to visit all of you :/
well I'm sure they will understand that I'm not a rich guy who can just travel all around the worldNo you don't, you have to see everyone here. You wouldn't want to disappoint someone would you?

Then stop talking big sonwell I'm sure they will understand that I'm not a rich guy who can just travel all around the world![]()

well at least I can tell the people that I want to visit them, it's a startThen stop talking big son![]()

You sure?well at least I can tell the people that I want to visit them, it's a start![]()

Because somewhere in my impatient heart, I found the strength to give you mercy!Oh too bad. Cookiefaces give me the dirty twirlAnd why didn't you cookieface me?
![]()
...this time. Oh my goodness. Really? That many children have never heard of it? That really surprises me. I never finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia series because it just wasn't my taste in the end, but I feel like anyone would enjoy Harry Potter if they really gave it a shot. I know I always complain about how my mom would never buy me video games as a kid, but I really do thank her for it. Video games can be really distracting, and I don't think I would have been able to see it as clearly that young that books are soooo much better. If it came down to it and I had to choose between my books and video games, I would chuck the Wii out the window in two seconds flat. Harry Potter is responsible for the literacy of our generation, and now half of children have never heard of it???HEEEY nao, we need to discipline the youngsters of this generation
THEY DON"T KNOW HARRY POTTER or peter pan's strory![]()
; What has this world come to, Rave?
?! I simply cannot imagine my childhood without it.
But thank for the article, I will continue in my quest to enlighten the world. Are you saying scav may be a woman secretly? o_O How dare you disgrace our gender with the mere notion!If I have to hit scav, I'll go for the face/nose. I can't risk finding nothing down there and miss the chance D:

Nothing wrong with a man that knows how to move, or at least has the confidence to try. ;DOh so that's why he likes to dance?![]()
She's seventeen, but to my sister, every age is the age to be into princesses. She's thinks she is one. I was sitting by the front door when her boyfriend was leaving to get her corsage for prom, and as he's walking out the door she calls after him, "Remember, I'm a Princess!"but Peach is so boringmaybe she's in that age were she likes princesses?
![]()
Not to mention the fact that when he asked her out, she pointed to the ground and said "on your knee".
When I taught her that she may ONLY see boys that respect her, I didn't realize she would take it to that extreme. XD;This is true. A story with a poorly developed antagonist is a shitty story altogether in my opinion. I want to be just as interested in the villain as I am in the hero. Whattt?I have a thing for villains because they often tend to be more awesome than the good guysSlytherins appeared lame to me most of the time (except Snape) and Voldemort was only so-so, that's why I'm sticking with Gryffindor
![]()
Maybe there aren't as many awesome Slytherins as the other houses, but you have to admit there are some pretty kickass ones. Snape is a gimme, and Tom Riddle/Voldemort were fascinating, but don't forget how awesome Slughorn was. But most of all, I would have to remind you of Regulus Black. I wish the story would have went more in depth with him, because he really peaked my interests as Snape did. I always thought that Dumbledore could have fit into Slytherin (in his earlier years anyway). Me tooooooo! The Triforce of Wisdom would be pretty great too, but let's face it. Link got the worst Triforce there is!I would definitely choose the Triforce of power thoughbut I like Link so he has to win in the end
![]()
The Triforce of Courage sucks. He's still lovable as shit though.
The Triforce reminds me of the Hogwarts houses, really. Widom=Ravenclaw, Courage=Gryffindor, Power=Slytherin, Hufflepuff=that empty triangle in the middle?
Don't you think? Admit it, Nii-chan! You should be in Slytherin. You could do great things. *sorting hat voice*You never even played it which means you didn't care for the princess in the first placeI will save her in your place though
![]()
How DARE you question my devotion to the Princess! I just never had all the awesome gaming consoles you had. 
Amen to that! Although the hot girl at one of my GameStops told me that xbox is coming out with a new Harry Potter game soon.... She wasn't clear on the details, but it's supposedly going to be awesome. Thank gawd my older sister and her husband have two xboxs. Maybe they will let me borrow one!I know what you mean, Nintendo's games differ a lot from Sony or Microsoft. I like both, depends on the mood. There's nothing more awesome than the old Nintendo Super Heroes though!!![]()
![]()

Nii-chan, stop trying to win my heart.I will get you a Link statue or something... if I have the money![]()


I knowwww. :/ It's a total bummer. And even at the end of its life, the Nintendo Wii is only $100 less than its original selling price. Not really promising for the WiiU.They're getting more and more expensive, I wouldn't be surprisedI guess they will go with the same price in dollars though, we europeans always need to pay more
![]()
Don't make fun of my sickdope slang, yo!!Holy mackerel...my grandpa always said that too XD

A Nii-chan lion? Jump on its back and ride into the sunset!JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR!!!

You would spend your money to see me?sure will but I cannot visit you, Nao and Gary. Gary doesn't really seem to care so I probably will visit you and Naowell, if she allows it
![]()
...I'm flattered. ._.
I think it would be fun! Although I still live with my family and I don't think mi madre would appreciate me having a boy sleep over that she's never met before.
Kevin and I are actually probably only about 6 hours away from each other (both in the same state), but Gary's way the hell over at the East while we're in the deep South YALLJust got the impressionguess I will decide when I know what Nao thinks about it and after seeing which of you is the easiest to reach/closer to each other. On the other hand you mentioned that promise I forgot about...
but they're so vitamin-containing![]()
The only beef I have is that if you're visiting the US, Nii-chan, Texas would not be my first choice destination.
In fact, it would be towards the bottom. Indeed I have. The first time I started watching it (YEARSSSSS ago), I thought it was extremely boring and turned it off. Then about a year ago, my little sister all but forced me to watch it, and I ended up loving it! The inside jokes are awesome and quirky. I think I loved the Malfoy the best. XD What about you, who was your favorite/favorite scene? P.S. Redvines ARE wayyyyyyy better than Twizlers!Hi Naomi
Have you seen/liked A Very Potter Musical/Sequel?
I don't even remember much anymore, it's been years since I watched it too, but yesterday I started playing the songs so it seems I'll be rewatching soon XDBut don't you hate cookiefaces so much yourself? :<Because somewhere in my impatient heart, I found the strength to give you mercy!...this time.

I haven't said "won't", I just haven't done it yet. The last time I was at a B&N the only copy they had of the first book was all damaged...you wouldn't buy a damaged book would you?I've already successfullyconvertedconvinced three people to read Harry Potter, and the only thing they regretted was not reading it sooner. I'm working on Gary, but he won't do it. Oh well. His loss.But thank for the article, I will continue in my quest to enlighten the world.

But he's not a manNothing wrong with a man that knows how to move, or at least has the confidence to try. ;D

No, that's what MUST be said whenever ">:3" appearsA Nii-chan lion? Jump on its back and ride into the sunset!![]()

The Deep South is actually more Alabama/Mississippi but I digressKevin and I are actually probably only about 6 hours away from each other (both in the same state), but Gary's way the hell over at the East while we're in the deep South YALLThe only beef I have is that if you're visiting the US, Nii-chan, Texas would not be my first choice destination.
In fact, it would be towards the bottom.

She's seventeen, but to my sister, every age is the age to be into princesses. She's thinks she is one. I was sitting by the front door when her boyfriend was leaving to get her corsage for prom, and as he's walking out the door she calls after him, "Remember, I'm a Princess!"Not to mention the fact that when he asked her out, she pointed to the ground and said "on your knee".
When I taught her that she may ONLY see boys that respect her, I didn't realize she would take it to that extreme. XD;
Your sister seems to be as crazy as you are
makes sense that she likes Peach but Zelda is a way more awesome princess, you should convince her 
True, the Millenium Earl and the Noah's are formidable antagonistsThis is true. A story with a poorly developed antagonist is a shitty story altogether in my opinion. I want to be just as interested in the villain as I am in the hero. Whattt?Maybe there aren't as many awesome Slytherins as the other houses, but you have to admit there are some pretty kickass ones. Snape is a gimme, and Tom Riddle/Voldemort were fascinating, but don't forget how awesome Slughorn was. But most of all, I would have to remind you of Regulus Black. I wish the story would have went more in depth with him, because he really peaked my interests as Snape did. I always thought that Dumbledore could have fit into Slytherin (in his earlier years anyway).
the reason why I'm not so into D.Gray-man these days (back then I utterly loved it) is because it feels like Hoshino doesn't seem to know where she wants to head with the story. It's kinda weird and confusing nowadays and I really want this matter with the 14th to progress a bit faster <___<
anyway, Voldemort was interesting but his character was a bit "monotonous", I prefer if villains and good guys aren't divided in black and white so clearly and Voldemort clearly was totally black. His personality wasn't interesting enough to compensate for that. Regulus was interesting but like you said, with near to none screentime (IIRC
) I just didn't care that much for him.
Link can be GAR as wellMe tooooooo! The Triforce of Wisdom would be pretty great too, but let's face it. Link got the worst Triforce there is!The Triforce of Courage sucks. He's still lovable as shit though.
The Triforce reminds me of the Hogwarts houses, really. Widom=Ravenclaw, Courage=Gryffindor, Power=Slytherin, Hufflepuff=that empty triangle in the middle?
Don't you think? Admit it, Nii-chan! You should be in Slytherin. You could do great things. *sorting hat voice*

shame there wasn't any outstanding person from Hufflepuff, the house appears so lame compared to the others.
not really want to choose Slytherin but I feel there's a dark side inside me that could unleash hell together with you 
you could have bought them, that's just a silly excuseHow DARE you question my devotion to the Princess! I just never had all the awesome gaming consoles you had.
![]()
the Princess suffered because you were so stingy 
oh really?Amen to that! Although the hot girl at one of my GameStops told me that xbox is coming out with a new Harry Potter game soon.... She wasn't clear on the details, but it's supposedly going to be awesome. Thank gawd my older sister and her husband have two xboxs. Maybe they will let me borrow one!![]()
I have the xbox so tell me when the game's out

So I win your heart with a Link statue? So gonna do itNii-chan, stop trying to win my heart.
But you have to take pictures too, you know?It's fucking working!![]()
nah seriously, I consider you one of the most awesome people at MH. Feel flattered 

yeah, I seriously can't believe that the consoles are anywhere that costly in it's manufacturing :/ these suckers are going for all of our moneyI knowwww. :/ It's a total bummer. And even at the end of its life, the Nintendo Wii is only $100 less than its original selling price. Not really promising for the WiiU.
but there's no way around it 
My grandpa was cool ya know? your fault for taking it as floutDon't make fun of my sickdope slang, yo!!![]()

You want to ride me?A Nii-chan lion? Jump on its back and ride into the sunset!![]()


of course I would, I guess I don't need to say that you're awesome a second timeYou would spend your money to see me?...I'm flattered. ._.
I think it would be fun! Although I still live with my family and I don't think mi madre would appreciate me having a boy sleep over that she's never met before.
![]()
Gary and Kevin² should come too, would be so funny with the four of us
wonder what your madre would say about four boys she's never met before sleeping over 

I probably would never visit Texas if you weren't there XD but what's better than visiting friends, I can get over a maybe not so awesome landscape easily thenKevin and I are actually probably only about 6 hours away from each other (both in the same state), but Gary's way the hell over at the East while we're in the deep South YALLThe only beef I have is that if you're visiting the US, Nii-chan, Texas would not be my first choice destination.
In fact, it would be towards the bottom.

Amen to that! i completely agree. No words are wiser then those found in the stories of our childhood and in books so blessedOh my goodness. Really? That many children have never heard of it? That really surprises me. I never finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia series because it just wasn't my taste in the end, but I feel like anyone would enjoy Harry Potter if they really gave it a shot. I know I always complain about how my mom would never buy me video games as a kid, but I really do thank her for it. Video games can be really distracting, and I don't think I would have been able to see it as clearly that young that books are soooo much better. If it came down to it and I had to choose between my books and video games, I would chuck the Wii out the window in two seconds flat. Harry Potter is responsible for the literacy of our generation, and now half of children have never heard of it???; What has this world come to, Rave?
?! I simply cannot imagine my childhood without it.
I've already successfullyconvertedconvinced three people to read Harry Potter, and the only thing they regretted was not reading it sooner. I'm working on Gary, but he won't do it. Oh well. His loss.But thank for the article, I will continue in my quest to enlighten the world.
no problem xD I don't know my friends showed this, and it made me feel like i wanted to leave this planet as soon as possible. The first thing i'm giving my kids is my oldschool toys like the legos and childrens books. Definetely not an iphone or ipad like most parents are doing which would explain the serious lack of knowledge they have 
otousan? you there 