An Elastic Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

There's no one else you would want to visit in the US?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

There's no one else you would want to visit in the US?
Well I would like to visit near to all the US mods but I have to make preferences :s you three are the ones I know the most and the best (living in the US)... hopefully I'm not forgetting anyone.

I might travel to Canada from the US to pay Asa a visit :nod would need to talk about it with her first though XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Jesus you're jetsetting everywhere :lmao

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Vancouver is like on Mars compared to the distance between here and Texas :rofl
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

Jesus you're jetsetting everywhere :lmao

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Vancouver is like on Mars compared to the distance between here and Texas :rofl
no, it's very limited and depends a lot on money I have until then :oh it's just what I would like to do but it will most likely be impossible to visit all of you :/

well like I said, I have to make preferences :p
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

No you don't, you have to see everyone here. You wouldn't want to disappoint someone would you?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

No you don't, you have to see everyone here. You wouldn't want to disappoint someone would you?
well I'm sure they will understand that I'm not a rich guy who can just travel all around the world :lmao
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Godric's Hollow

Hi Naomi

Have you seen/liked A Very Potter Musical/Sequel?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Godric's Hollow

Naomi rhymes with laomi
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Oh too bad. Cookiefaces give me the dirty twirl :sexyarf And why didn't you cookieface me? :hurr
Because somewhere in my impatient heart, I found the strength to give you mercy! :sexyarf ...this time.

HEEEY nao, we need to discipline the youngsters of this generation :gwah
THEY DON"T KNOW HARRY POTTER or peter pan's strory :scry
Oh my goodness. Really? That many children have never heard of it? That really surprises me. I never finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia series because it just wasn't my taste in the end, but I feel like anyone would enjoy Harry Potter if they really gave it a shot. I know I always complain about how my mom would never buy me video games as a kid, but I really do thank her for it. Video games can be really distracting, and I don't think I would have been able to see it as clearly that young that books are soooo much better. If it came down to it and I had to choose between my books and video games, I would chuck the Wii out the window in two seconds flat. Harry Potter is responsible for the literacy of our generation, and now half of children have never heard of it??? -_-;; What has this world come to, Rave? :sexyarf?! I simply cannot imagine my childhood without it.

I've already successfully converted convinced three people to read Harry Potter, and the only thing they regretted was not reading it sooner. I'm working on Gary, but he won't do it. Oh well. His loss. :hmph But thank for the article, I will continue in my quest to enlighten the world.

If I have to hit scav, I'll go for the face/nose. I can't risk finding nothing down there and miss the chance D:
Are you saying scav may be a woman secretly? o_O How dare you disgrace our gender with the mere notion! :derp

Oh so that's why he likes to dance? :derp
Nothing wrong with a man that knows how to move, or at least has the confidence to try. ;D

but Peach is so boring :bored maybe she's in that age were she likes princesses? :lmao
She's seventeen, but to my sister, every age is the age to be into princesses. She's thinks she is one. I was sitting by the front door when her boyfriend was leaving to get her corsage for prom, and as he's walking out the door she calls after him, "Remember, I'm a Princess!" :fail Not to mention the fact that when he asked her out, she pointed to the ground and said "on your knee". :rofl When I taught her that she may ONLY see boys that respect her, I didn't realize she would take it to that extreme. XD;

I have a thing for villains because they often tend to be more awesome than the good guys :3c Slytherins appeared lame to me most of the time (except Snape) and Voldemort was only so-so, that's why I'm sticking with Gryffindor :p
This is true. A story with a poorly developed antagonist is a shitty story altogether in my opinion. I want to be just as interested in the villain as I am in the hero. Whattt? :gwah Maybe there aren't as many awesome Slytherins as the other houses, but you have to admit there are some pretty kickass ones. Snape is a gimme, and Tom Riddle/Voldemort were fascinating, but don't forget how awesome Slughorn was. But most of all, I would have to remind you of Regulus Black. I wish the story would have went more in depth with him, because he really peaked my interests as Snape did. I always thought that Dumbledore could have fit into Slytherin (in his earlier years anyway).

I would definitely choose the Triforce of power though :derp but I like Link so he has to win in the end :noworry
Me tooooooo! The Triforce of Wisdom would be pretty great too, but let's face it. Link got the worst Triforce there is! :rofl The Triforce of Courage sucks. He's still lovable as shit though. :derp The Triforce reminds me of the Hogwarts houses, really. Widom=Ravenclaw, Courage=Gryffindor, Power=Slytherin, Hufflepuff=that empty triangle in the middle? :derp Don't you think? Admit it, Nii-chan! You should be in Slytherin. You could do great things. *sorting hat voice*

You never even played it which means you didn't care for the princess in the first place :arf I will save her in your place though :3c
:gwah How DARE you question my devotion to the Princess! I just never had all the awesome gaming consoles you had. :scry

I know what you mean, Nintendo's games differ a lot from Sony or Microsoft. I like both, depends on the mood. There's nothing more awesome than the old Nintendo Super Heroes though!! :arf :arf
Amen to that! Although the hot girl at one of my GameStops told me that xbox is coming out with a new Harry Potter game soon.... She wasn't clear on the details, but it's supposedly going to be awesome. Thank gawd my older sister and her husband have two xboxs. Maybe they will let me borrow one! :sexyarf

I will get you a Link statue or something... if I have the money :derp
Nii-chan, stop trying to win my heart. :notrust
It's fucking working! :arf
But you have to take pictures too, you know? :pwnge

They're getting more and more expensive, I wouldn't be surprised :s I guess they will go with the same price in dollars though, we europeans always need to pay more :gwah
I knowwww. :/ It's a total bummer. And even at the end of its life, the Nintendo Wii is only $100 less than its original selling price. Not really promising for the WiiU.

Holy mackerel... :rofl my grandpa always said that too XD
Don't make fun of my sickdope slang, yo!! :sexyarf

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LION GET IN THE CAR!!!
A Nii-chan lion? Jump on its back and ride into the sunset! :sexyarf

sure will but I cannot visit you, Nao and Gary. Gary doesn't really seem to care so I probably will visit you and Nao :hi5 well, if she allows it :lmao
You would spend your money to see me? :s ...I'm flattered. ._. :blush I think it would be fun! Although I still live with my family and I don't think mi madre would appreciate me having a boy sleep over that she's never met before. :teehee

Just got the impression :s guess I will decide when I know what Nao thinks about it and after seeing which of you is the easiest to reach/closer to each other. On the other hand you mentioned that promise I forgot about... :p

but they're so vitamin-containing :arf
Kevin and I are actually probably only about 6 hours away from each other (both in the same state), but Gary's way the hell over at the East while we're in the deep South YALL :arf The only beef I have is that if you're visiting the US, Nii-chan, Texas would not be my first choice destination. :rofl In fact, it would be towards the bottom.

Hi Naomi

Have you seen/liked A Very Potter Musical/Sequel?
Indeed I have. The first time I started watching it (YEARSSSSS ago), I thought it was extremely boring and turned it off. Then about a year ago, my little sister all but forced me to watch it, and I ended up loving it! The inside jokes are awesome and quirky. I think I loved the Malfoy the best. XD What about you, who was your favorite/favorite scene? P.S. Redvines ARE wayyyyyyy better than Twizlers!
 
Last edited:

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Re: Godric's Hollow

Oh, Malfoy, of course he was the best XDDD Right from the first moment when she appeared on the stage with "Did someone say Draco Malfoy?" in the first song, and I realized he's played by a girl XDDD It being basically a parody and all, well, Draco was just the loveliest and funniest XD
And another one, Voldy, I so enjoyed his songs and awkwardness XD I liked the actor as Umbridge less, but still funny...
I loved everything! :D I don't even remember much anymore, it's been years since I watched it too, but yesterday I started playing the songs so it seems I'll be rewatching soon XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Godric's Hollow

Because somewhere in my impatient heart, I found the strength to give you mercy! :sexyarf ...this time.
But don't you hate cookiefaces so much yourself? :<

You're so merciful~ :fan

I've already successfully converted convinced three people to read Harry Potter, and the only thing they regretted was not reading it sooner. I'm working on Gary, but he won't do it. Oh well. His loss. :hmph But thank for the article, I will continue in my quest to enlighten the world.
I haven't said "won't", I just haven't done it yet. The last time I was at a B&N the only copy they had of the first book was all damaged...you wouldn't buy a damaged book would you?

How far are you in A Game of Thrones? You didn't shelf it did you? :pout

Nothing wrong with a man that knows how to move, or at least has the confidence to try. ;D
But he's not a man :derp

A Nii-chan lion? Jump on its back and ride into the sunset! :sexyarf
No, that's what MUST be said whenever ">:3" appears

JESUS CHRIST A LION GET IN THE CAR :arf

Kevin and I are actually probably only about 6 hours away from each other (both in the same state), but Gary's way the hell over at the East while we're in the deep South YALL :arf The only beef I have is that if you're visiting the US, Nii-chan, Texas would not be my first choice destination. :rofl In fact, it would be towards the bottom.
The Deep South is actually more Alabama/Mississippi but I digress :vin
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Godric's Hollow

Actually, Naomi I would say we're more about 4 hours apart. Muhahaha. Plus I will be driving to Waco a lot to visit a couple of best friends at least once a month. And DFW is about 2 hours from there?

---------- Post added June 25, 2012 at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was June 24, 2012 at 08:59 PM ----------

 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Godric's Hollow

She's seventeen, but to my sister, every age is the age to be into princesses. She's thinks she is one. I was sitting by the front door when her boyfriend was leaving to get her corsage for prom, and as he's walking out the door she calls after him, "Remember, I'm a Princess!" :fail Not to mention the fact that when he asked her out, she pointed to the ground and said "on your knee". :rofl When I taught her that she may ONLY see boys that respect her, I didn't realize she would take it to that extreme. XD;
:rofl Your sister seems to be as crazy as you are :sexyarf makes sense that she likes Peach but Zelda is a way more awesome princess, you should convince her :mono

Did he really got on his knee? If yes I would say he really loves her, personally I wouldn't be sure if the girl just wants to mock me XD

This is true. A story with a poorly developed antagonist is a shitty story altogether in my opinion. I want to be just as interested in the villain as I am in the hero. Whattt? :gwah Maybe there aren't as many awesome Slytherins as the other houses, but you have to admit there are some pretty kickass ones. Snape is a gimme, and Tom Riddle/Voldemort were fascinating, but don't forget how awesome Slughorn was. But most of all, I would have to remind you of Regulus Black. I wish the story would have went more in depth with him, because he really peaked my interests as Snape did. I always thought that Dumbledore could have fit into Slytherin (in his earlier years anyway).
True, the Millenium Earl and the Noah's are formidable antagonists :hee the reason why I'm not so into D.Gray-man these days (back then I utterly loved it) is because it feels like Hoshino doesn't seem to know where she wants to head with the story. It's kinda weird and confusing nowadays and I really want this matter with the 14th to progress a bit faster <___<

why did I suddenly start talking about D.Gray-man? :lmao anyway, Voldemort was interesting but his character was a bit "monotonous", I prefer if villains and good guys aren't divided in black and white so clearly and Voldemort clearly was totally black. His personality wasn't interesting enough to compensate for that. Regulus was interesting but like you said, with near to none screentime (IIRC :s) I just didn't care that much for him.

Slughorn was truly amazing though, totally forgot about him :arf

Me tooooooo! The Triforce of Wisdom would be pretty great too, but let's face it. Link got the worst Triforce there is! :rofl The Triforce of Courage sucks. He's still lovable as shit though. :derp The Triforce reminds me of the Hogwarts houses, really. Widom=Ravenclaw, Courage=Gryffindor, Power=Slytherin, Hufflepuff=that empty triangle in the middle? :derp Don't you think? Admit it, Nii-chan! You should be in Slytherin. You could do great things. *sorting hat voice*
Link can be GAR as well :arf :arf :arf



lol the poor Hufflepuffs :rofl shame there wasn't any outstanding person from Hufflepuff, the house appears so lame compared to the others.
now that may sound awkward but I would compare myself to HP :arf not really want to choose Slytherin but I feel there's a dark side inside me that could unleash hell together with you :e3

:gwah How DARE you question my devotion to the Princess! I just never had all the awesome gaming consoles you had. :scry
you could have bought them, that's just a silly excuse :noworry the Princess suffered because you were so stingy :yelling

Amen to that! Although the hot girl at one of my GameStops told me that xbox is coming out with a new Harry Potter game soon.... She wasn't clear on the details, but it's supposedly going to be awesome. Thank gawd my older sister and her husband have two xboxs. Maybe they will let me borrow one! :sexyarf
oh really? :zomg I have the xbox so tell me when the game's out :3c
and a hot girl at a GameStop? Awesome :hurr

Nii-chan, stop trying to win my heart. :notrust
It's fucking working! :arf
But you have to take pictures too, you know? :pwnge
So I win your heart with a Link statue? So gonna do it :derp nah seriously, I consider you one of the most awesome people at MH. Feel flattered :3c

I promise I will :nod

I knowwww. :/ It's a total bummer. And even at the end of its life, the Nintendo Wii is only $100 less than its original selling price. Not really promising for the WiiU.
yeah, I seriously can't believe that the consoles are anywhere that costly in it's manufacturing :/ these suckers are going for all of our money :arf but there's no way around it :scry

Don't make fun of my sickdope slang, yo!! :sexyarf
My grandpa was cool ya know? your fault for taking it as flout :arf

A Nii-chan lion? Jump on its back and ride into the sunset! :sexyarf
You want to ride me? :teehee

sorry, I just couldn't help it :derp

You would spend your money to see me? :s ...I'm flattered. ._. :blush I think it would be fun! Although I still live with my family and I don't think mi madre would appreciate me having a boy sleep over that she's never met before. :teehee
of course I would, I guess I don't need to say that you're awesome a second time :3c Gary and Kevin² should come too, would be so funny with the four of us :rofl wonder what your madre would say about four boys she's never met before sleeping over :teehee

I guess I/we would need to look for some kind of hotel or maybe we can use your garage or something like that :derp

Kevin and I are actually probably only about 6 hours away from each other (both in the same state), but Gary's way the hell over at the East while we're in the deep South YALL :arf The only beef I have is that if you're visiting the US, Nii-chan, Texas would not be my first choice destination. :rofl In fact, it would be towards the bottom.
I probably would never visit Texas if you weren't there XD but what's better than visiting friends, I can get over a maybe not so awesome landscape easily then :nod
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Godric's Hollow

Of all the parts I watched, I think the last one was the best.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Godric's Hollow

[move]trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol[/move]
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Godric's Hollow

Let me start of by saying you are my hero for going through all those post nao :sexyarf
Oh my goodness. Really? That many children have never heard of it? That really surprises me. I never finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia series because it just wasn't my taste in the end, but I feel like anyone would enjoy Harry Potter if they really gave it a shot. I know I always complain about how my mom would never buy me video games as a kid, but I really do thank her for it. Video games can be really distracting, and I don't think I would have been able to see it as clearly that young that books are soooo much better. If it came down to it and I had to choose between my books and video games, I would chuck the Wii out the window in two seconds flat. Harry Potter is responsible for the literacy of our generation, and now half of children have never heard of it??? -_-;; What has this world come to, Rave? :sexyarf?! I simply cannot imagine my childhood without it.

I've already successfully converted convinced three people to read Harry Potter, and the only thing they regretted was not reading it sooner. I'm working on Gary, but he won't do it. Oh well. His loss. :hmph But thank for the article, I will continue in my quest to enlighten the world.
Amen to that! i completely agree. No words are wiser then those found in the stories of our childhood and in books so blessed :crying no problem xD I don't know my friends showed this, and it made me feel like i wanted to leave this planet as soon as possible. The first thing i'm giving my kids is my oldschool toys like the legos and childrens books. Definetely not an iphone or ipad like most parents are doing which would explain the serious lack of knowledge they have :oh

I converted my freind to read Fairy tail and Howl's moving catsle then we watched the latters movie toghether. I'm trying it out on another friend now, good luck to you xD

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

niichan you did tell nao you're a daddy right :oh otousan? you there :teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top