Hasa Diga Eebowai

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

I feel like this place has changed drastically since I was last on... and to consider if you remember me as well :P but what's uppppppppppppppppppppppp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

:gwah
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

:hip
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

A fan on Reddit made an playable version of the Community game from the 8-bit episode "Journey to the centre of Hawkthorne" I'm downloading it now :wtf
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

:gwah

ha-chan!
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Oooh I'm excited for you and your working out, Tiffany! :blai
:XD

Thanks, although I haven't been doing as well as I had been this past week. I'm in the middle of working 11 days in a row, so I've been kind of beat. >_<

It just doesn't seem to fit. Dave x Alex makes more sense maybe? I think Penny dating a different guy every episode is pretty funny, but maybe it will get old. Not sure.

...:cookiestare It's just a show :yelling
I feel the same way about Penny and her seemingly endless string of guys. It's still funny to me now, but it may get old. Or if they pair her up with someone, she might become too boring. Who knows.

Sorry! :/

Goodsie, you go girl...If running is not the best option, then try something else...it's always good to get in shape :hee.....
It is! It's tough, though, making the commitment to do it. It's so easy to put off and be lazy. But I'm going to try! :narutokyu

Okay I watched about six episodes of Happy Endings and...

I deleted it from my HD. :cookiestare

not impressed.
Waaaaaaaaaat?! :gwah What didn't you like about it?

I feel like this place has changed drastically since I was last on... and to consider if you remember me as well :P but what's uppppppppppppppppppppppp
Heya, hatsu! Of course I remember you. :amuse What have you been up to?

A fan on Reddit made an playable version of the Community game from the 8-bit episode "Journey to the centre of Hawkthorne" I'm downloading it now :wtf
So awesome! :blai Have you played it yet? Is it as amazing as you hoped?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

11 days in a row? how come? no week end? :headscratch
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

So awesome! :blai Have you played it yet? Is it as amazing as you hoped?
OMG I hope this guy keeps working on this game and gets some help. I played it today, and so far you can only get as far as the town and it's very authentic, except that you can't go into any of the houses in the Town and as soon as you pass that, you go back to the beginning. I think so far the creator has focused more on the characters; besides the gang you have The characters in their various Halloween costumes Alien Abed, Batman Abed, Brittasaurus Rex(:lmao), Captain Kirk( Pierce), Constable Reggie(Troy), David Beckham( Jeff), Pillow Man, Joey( white Abed :XD), Seacrest Hulk( Jeff), Sexy Vampire(Troy) and Squirrel(I can't remember who wore squirrel outfit, Britta or Annie)

Gameplay wise, you can't do much but jump and move forward and back. In the beginning corridor, you bump into those Hobboes that you have to squash a la Mario. I can't wait for more updates :x3

You should try it just for the lulz :nod
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

:XD

Thanks, although I haven't been doing as well as I had been this past week. I'm in the middle of working 11 days in a row, so I've been kind of beat. >_<
I worked four hours CHARITY TIME yesterday. I was getting sick of being always behind on everything- stepping into battle with no prep done.. I just... I wanted a clean start= and today my goal at work is: to finally take my dinner break.

If the bosses ever saw my meal card they would see that in a whole month, I only take breaks about once a week.

Sigh. We are so understaffed.
 

Drakno

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
60
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

My great and powerful self hadn't been here for weeks due to exams and the first thing my great and powerful self saw was a pony sig...

Dear prin.. diary, today has been 20% cooler than expected

Brohoof xio
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

This is a punishment set, I'm not a Brony :notsure
 

Drakno

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
60
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Aw, and here I was thinking there was a fellow brony in one of the threads I followed.... Well you just got 20% less cool in 10 seconds flat in my eyes.... Also if you do consider starting the series I suggest starting from the first 3 episodes of the 2nd season since the 1st season pilot wasn't all that good and the 3rd episode of the 2nd season is hillarious, just give them a shot, it's good comedy so you can't really go wrong with funny EVER
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

11 days in a row? how come? no week end? :headscratch
I know, right? :( It's just how things worked out. I had to change my day off to go to this really crappy mandatory meeting, plus I work every other weekend, so... Anyway, I survived~

OMG I hope this guy keeps working on this game and gets some help. I played it today, and so far you can only get as far as the town and it's very authentic, except that you can't go into any of the houses in the Town and as soon as you pass that, you go back to the beginning. I think so far the creator has focused more on the characters; besides the gang you have The characters in their various Halloween costumes Alien Abed, Batman Abed, Brittasaurus Rex(:lmao), Captain Kirk( Pierce), Constable Reggie(Troy), David Beckham( Jeff), Pillow Man, Joey( white Abed :XD), Seacrest Hulk( Jeff), Sexy Vampire(Troy) and Squirrel(I can't remember who wore squirrel outfit, Britta or Annie)

Gameplay wise, you can't do much but jump and move forward and back. In the beginning corridor, you bump into those Hobboes that you have to squash a la Mario. I can't wait for more updates :x3

You should try it just for the lulz :nod
I tried it out and you're right. You can't do much, but it looks really authentic! The character costumes are awesome. I'm partial to the sexy vampire. :jk :rofl (Britta was the squirrel, btw)

Let me know if you see that there's been an update!

I worked four hours CHARITY TIME yesterday. I was getting sick of being always behind on everything- stepping into battle with no prep done.. I just... I wanted a clean start= and today my goal at work is: to finally take my dinner break.

If the bosses ever saw my meal card they would see that in a whole month, I only take breaks about once a week.

Sigh. We are so understaffed.
:hug

I feel your pain. I work long days on my feet with little to no break all the time.... and much of the time I'm running the place alone with no help. We're terribly understaffed as well. But I've been trying more lately to actually sit down and take my break. I feel bad making people wait, but I figure that I'm entitled to it, so I should take it... right? And so should you! I hope things get better for you.

My great and powerful self hadn't been here for weeks due to exams and the first thing my great and powerful self saw was a pony sig...

Dear prin.. diary, today has been 20% cooler than expected

Brohoof xio
Hey, Drakkun! How've you been? Sorry about the lack of bronies here. :p Maybe Charlie would make you a "punishment" sig? xD
 

Drakno

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
60
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Hey, Drakkun! How've you been? Sorry about the lack of bronies here. :p Maybe Charlie would make you a "punishment" sig? xD
Exams have been a nightmare like always except this time they got worse cause due to budget cuts there were no days inbetween subjects to study.... each subject was 300 pages to memorize and you had to write it word by word so no paraphrasing can be done, a professor actually took one of my answers as wrong just cause I worded the answer differently.... effing enviromental law subject the bane of my existance for the last 4 years, the professor even cut me at 4.7 when 5 is a passing grade.... at times like these I wish my handwritting was good enough for me to cheat and pass that effing class.

As for the brony part I actually suggest you give the show a shot, it has really good comedy (which by my standards is enough for me to like any show) and the characters are actually well made and funny, actually I will include some scenes from the series for you to check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csPPqdbcVwM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvSdQyK10vo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xczDd2_X0DI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-5GhHtucvc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnDfgfjALQk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdIS3vK6vek&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL45E281D182A1ACDF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODyRGV4cNXg&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL45E281D182A1ACDF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasFPQGLYsg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uLTl0y5YM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfgKb7qjd2Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKQJxA7zUgc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pHtMAqnUbU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4i69rY0dHU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAvUGsP6qzo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7PGKcikaGY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB-ts6bBLWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_BPgv8IDCg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ-ubvknUSw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXYmUuhs11M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AfrRWacMYo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo7FHVA-B4k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyeYGlmS2cY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGRV...tion_id=annotation_286850&src_vid=LyeYGlmS2cY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4k9bVwSus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYG6qS-egfE&feature=related

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Also for the love of god don't start with the first season pilot, start with the first 3 episodes of season 2, then move back to season 1 and always skip the opening
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

New update is out.

---------- Post added July 06, 2012 at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was June 24, 2012 at 03:09 PM ----------

Have you heard this? Tina Fey rapping on Childish Gambino's mixtape track: :hee

 
Last edited by a moderator:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

@Bob - I hadn't heard it, but I love Tina Fey. I don't feel comfortable! :rofl

@Drakkun - Too many links! @_@ If you narrow it down to a couple of "essential" clips, I might be more inclined to actually check it out. :p
 

Drakno

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
60
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

I never said watch all of them, just watch a few, they are all short scenes anyway so just quit when you don't wanna see anymore
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

I hope she can feature on more of his future tracks or anyone elses, she's just so funny.

Update on the Hawkthorne is out.

How have you been lately?
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

I never said watch all of them, just watch a few, they are all short scenes anyway so just quit when you don't wanna see anymore
You can't narrow it down to just the best ones? :bored

I hope she can feature on more of his future tracks or anyone elses, she's just so funny.

Update on the Hawkthorne is out.

How have you been lately?
Yay! Thanks for keeping me updated on the releases. :amuse

I'm doing mostly ok. Tired from work today, but glad I have tomorrow off. How have you been?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Is a hippopotamus a hippopotamus or just a really cool opotamus?

Yay! Thanks for keeping me updated on the releases. :amuse

I'm doing mostly ok. Tired from work today, but glad I have tomorrow off. How have you been?
No worries.

Was it a long day today or just hard work? I've been good, just doing the last few weeks work for tbe Olympics,so it's all a bit stressed at work.

What new shows/anime you watching now?
 
Top