Re: Ah, stress.
What yaoi?
What yaoi?


Experience, it's just the way you areQuoting xi0: "I wonder why you assume such things of me," that you should assume the worst of me? Trauma?
---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------
And... are xi0 and niichan creating yaoi here? *suspicious* I never know you guys swing that way...
well the worst is a bit farfetched but I guess you know what I mean
Yeah, what does she mean?What yaoi?![]()

I have my momentsdominatrix fits her so much, awesome Rave![]()
but she no really likey 
Really really?aww thanks, you're the best daughter I could wish for!you and phio are so sweet~
oh he will, he's a good guy![]()

may i ask, what does this mean?
it was just a few days, it wasn't so bad and i came back right away!only ONCE? I remember you disappear at least two or three times, though the first times you disappear, they weren't so long as the recent disappearance.

i had to go and be examed mother 
you!!! win epically here :/Because you're the youngest.![]()
I have another cool oneesanYour oldest sister has been a runaway since she was young so I doubt you've met her. She returned home for a while when you were gone only to elope with a certain someone here. staring daggers at that certain someone*
well haha


Thank you, oh always so dependable rikiQFT = quoted for truth

A page full ofyaoiconversation of grandpa and dad? What the heck happened here?!
Well, good thing is, so nice to see all of you so in love with each other.![]()
our family is as fun as it can get, grandpa xio? that sounds fitting really xD
Well, a new class for this semester. Exciting? Maybe. Challenging? Surely.so phio-nee you started a new year or a new course? Must be exciting! is it challenging?


Thats coolWell, a new class for this semester. Exciting? Maybe. Challenging? Surely.
I really hope this new class won't be too much a killer; it's so close to holiday and I wish it's not so painful.![]()
sorry i didnt understand you at first the education system here is so different from abroad :/
good luck if need be 

I am mistaken about you then. I thought you're someone who see the best from anyone. You disappoint me greatly.Experience, it's just the way you arewell the worst is a bit farfetched but I guess you know what I mean
wrong tense, it's not "know" my dear
Yeah, what does she mean?![]()


And I'll make sure you will have a long, long live while wishing you can just die.ermwell![]()
well haha![]()
If your teacher mentions it, can you inform us about the best way to take a girl's breath away?My next class is about human respiratory system. ^_^

trying to enjoy it to the fullest and looking for courses i could apply for, i have to apply right away when i get my results so i might as well be prepared so i get it done with. Never a dull moment this summerNo problem, sis, thanks for the support! What about you? Enjoying holiday now, eh?![]()

beauty, i remember though it was one of the interesting subjects in my bio syllabus, its not easy though :/ well, nothing could beat the boredom established by classificationNot really 'taking', I guess, since we students have no rights to choose classes; everything has been designed before and we MUST take certain classes on certain semester. My next class is about human respiratory system. ^_^

At least it sounds like an adventureAnd I'll make sure you will have a long, long live while wishing you can just die.


I can show you one method that would take my breath away but you must be the test subject *brings out a cigar cutter*If your teacher mentions it, can you inform us about the best way to take a girl's breath away?![]()

Rip her lungs. Done.If your teacher mentions it, can you inform us about the best way to take a girl's breath away?![]()


Nice, that is what holidays are for! Good luck with the hunting. Any preferences at the moment?trying to enjoy it to the fullest and looking for courses i could apply for, i have to apply right away when i get my results so i might as well be prepared so i get it done with. Never a dull moment this summer![]()
LOL~ We don't really have classification by now, I guess. Though it does seem like an interesting yet hard subject. This is just the first day, either way; we'll see. :3beauty, i remember though it was one of the interesting subjects in my bio syllabus, its not easy though :/ well, nothing could beat the boredom established by classification![]()
I can show you one method that would take my breath away but you must be the test subject *brings out a cigar cutter*
@Miyagi : don't worry I can make you a friendly price for the surgery afterwards. Whatever what will happen, you'll still be Miyagi for me.![]()

One more reason why cigars are harmful for health.I can show you one method that would take my breath away but you must be the test subject *brings out a cigar cutter*

It takes guts to marry Hamy-chan, Gats. (pun intended)@Miyagi : don't worry I can make you a friendly price for the surgery afterwards. Whatever will happen, you'll still be Miyagi for me.![]()

So technical.Rip her lungs. Done.![]()

Applied biomedical science, thats what i'm aiming for but they take like 25 students or so, so I'll do my best, i already found backup coursesNice, that is what holidays are for! Good luck with the hunting. Any preferences at the moment?

The topic is a beauty in itselfLOL~ We don't really have classification by now, I guess. Though it does seem like an interesting yet hard subject. This is just the first day, either way; we'll see. :3
, its not really hard per se, rather its soooo LOONG! my bio exam syllabus was 30 pages, my chem on was less than half of that
you can imagine what fun 
there's not much she likes anywayI have my momentsbut she no really likey
![]()
IIRC Ice Princess is the only nickname she has ever accepted because well... it's a given 
Really really, he's crazy and can be mean at times but you can be sure that he's a good natureReally really?![]()

Riki explained it right? XDMay i ask, what does this mean?
Just wanted to share some love here, the place was so coldA page full of conversation of grandpa and dad? What the heck happened here?!![]()

You shouldn't take me so serious all the timeI am mistaken about you then. I thought you're someone who see the best from anyone. You disappoint me greatly.
Good! You're learning, though you should have said "verb" not "tense".
Don't pretend. You and xi0 just gave us proofs of your relationship.![]()
