Growing Like Fingernails

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Ah, stress.

What yaoi? :cookiestare
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

Quoting xi0: "I wonder why you assume such things of me," that you should assume the worst of me? Trauma?

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

And... are xi0 and niichan creating yaoi here? *suspicious* I never know you guys swing that way...
Experience, it's just the way you are :cookiehand well the worst is a bit farfetched but I guess you know what I mean

wrong tense, it's not "know" my dear :arf

What yaoi? :cookiestare
Yeah, what does she mean? :headscratch
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

dominatrix fits her so much, awesome Rave :rofl
I have my moments :cheez but she no really likey :invalid

aww thanks, you're the best daughter I could wish for! :hug you and phio are so sweet~

oh he will, he's a good guy :hee
Really really? :cookiestare


may i ask, what does this mean?
only ONCE? I remember you disappear at least two or three times, though the first times you disappear, they weren't so long as the recent disappearance.
it was just a few days, it wasn't so bad and i came back right away! :crying
Plus this was an emergency the dragon council called me :scry i had to go and be examed mother :yelling

Because you're the youngest. :hmph
you!!! win epically here :/


Your oldest sister has been a runaway since she was young so I doubt you've met her. She returned home for a while when you were gone only to elope with a certain someone here. staring daggers at that certain someone*
I have another cool oneesan :wtf

erm
well

well haha
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Ah, stress.

QFT = quoted for truth
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

A page full of yaoi conversation of grandpa and dad? What the heck happened here?! :arf

Well, good thing is, so nice to see all of you so in love with each other. :hurr
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

QFT = quoted for truth
Thank you, oh always so dependable riki :wtf

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

A page full of yaoi conversation of grandpa and dad? What the heck happened here?! :arf

Well, good thing is, so nice to see all of you so in love with each other. :hurr
:lmao our family is as fun as it can get, grandpa xio? that sounds fitting really xD

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

so phio-nee you started a new year or a new course? Must be exciting! is it challenging?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Ah, stress.

so phio-nee you started a new year or a new course? Must be exciting! is it challenging?
Well, a new class for this semester. Exciting? Maybe. Challenging? Surely. :derp

I really hope this new class won't be too much a killer; it's so close to holiday and I wish it's not so painful. :XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: Ah, stress.

Well, a new class for this semester. Exciting? Maybe. Challenging? Surely. :derp

I really hope this new class won't be too much a killer; it's so close to holiday and I wish it's not so painful. :XD
Thats cool :derp sorry i didnt understand you at first the education system here is so different from abroad :/

I'm sure you'll be fine :x3 good luck if need be :D
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: New class, new spirit (?), new challenge (!).

No problem, sis, thanks for the support! What about you? Enjoying holiday now, eh? :hurr
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: New class, new spirit (?), new challenge (!).

What class are you taking?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: New class, new spirit (?), new challenge (!).

Not really 'taking', I guess, since we students have no rights to choose classes; everything has been designed before and we MUST take certain classes on certain semester. My next class is about human respiratory system. ^_^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Ah, stress.

Experience, it's just the way you are :cookiehand well the worst is a bit farfetched but I guess you know what I mean

wrong tense, it's not "know" my dear :arf



Yeah, what does she mean? :headscratch
I am mistaken about you then. I thought you're someone who see the best from anyone. You disappoint me greatly. :hmph

Good! You're learning, though you should have said "verb" not "tense".

Don't pretend. You and xi0 just gave us proofs of your relationship. :mono

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

erm
well
And I'll make sure you will have a long, long live while wishing you can just die.

well haha
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: New class, new spirit (?), new challenge (!).

My next class is about human respiratory system. ^_^
If your teacher mentions it, can you inform us about the best way to take a girl's breath away? :cookiehand
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: New class, new spirit (?), new challenge (!).

No problem, sis, thanks for the support! What about you? Enjoying holiday now, eh? :hurr
trying to enjoy it to the fullest and looking for courses i could apply for, i have to apply right away when i get my results so i might as well be prepared so i get it done with. Never a dull moment this summer :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Not really 'taking', I guess, since we students have no rights to choose classes; everything has been designed before and we MUST take certain classes on certain semester. My next class is about human respiratory system. ^_^
beauty, i remember though it was one of the interesting subjects in my bio syllabus, its not easy though :/ well, nothing could beat the boredom established by classification :arf

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

And I'll make sure you will have a long, long live while wishing you can just die.
At least it sounds like an adventure :woo
:disappoint
 

Hamy

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: New class, new spirit (?), new challenge (!).

If your teacher mentions it, can you inform us about the best way to take a girl's breath away? :cookiehand
I can show you one method that would take my breath away but you must be the test subject *brings out a cigar cutter*
 

Gats

The Green Knight
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
6,426
Reaction score
3,487
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: New class, new spirit (?), new challenge (!).

@Miyagi : don't worry I can make you a friendly price for the surgery afterwards. Whatever will happen, you'll still be Miyagi for me. :hee
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: New class, new spirit (?), new challenge (!).

If your teacher mentions it, can you inform us about the best way to take a girl's breath away? :cookiehand
Rip her lungs. Done. :3c

:oh

trying to enjoy it to the fullest and looking for courses i could apply for, i have to apply right away when i get my results so i might as well be prepared so i get it done with. Never a dull moment this summer :lmao
Nice, that is what holidays are for! Good luck with the hunting. Any preferences at the moment?

beauty, i remember though it was one of the interesting subjects in my bio syllabus, its not easy though :/ well, nothing could beat the boredom established by classification :arf
LOL~ We don't really have classification by now, I guess. Though it does seem like an interesting yet hard subject. This is just the first day, either way; we'll see. :3

I can show you one method that would take my breath away but you must be the test subject *brings out a cigar cutter*
@Miyagi : don't worry I can make you a friendly price for the surgery afterwards. Whatever what will happen, you'll still be Miyagi for me. :hee
:oh
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Re: New class, new spirit (?), new challenge (!).

I can show you one method that would take my breath away but you must be the test subject *brings out a cigar cutter*
One more reason why cigars are harmful for health. :derp

@Miyagi : don't worry I can make you a friendly price for the surgery afterwards. Whatever will happen, you'll still be Miyagi for me. :hee
It takes guts to marry Hamy-chan, Gats. (pun intended) :zomg

Rip her lungs. Done. :3c
So technical. :hee
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: New class, new spirit (?), new challenge (!).

Nice, that is what holidays are for! Good luck with the hunting. Any preferences at the moment?
Applied biomedical science, thats what i'm aiming for but they take like 25 students or so, so I'll do my best, i already found backup courses :cheez


LOL~ We don't really have classification by now, I guess. Though it does seem like an interesting yet hard subject. This is just the first day, either way; we'll see. :3
The topic is a beauty in itself :sexyarf , its not really hard per se, rather its soooo LOONG! my bio exam syllabus was 30 pages, my chem on was less than half of that :woo you can imagine what fun :lmao
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Ah, stress.

I have my moments :cheez but she no really likey :invalid
there's not much she likes anyway :cookiehand IIRC Ice Princess is the only nickname she has ever accepted because well... it's a given :hee

Really really? :cookiestare
Really really, he's crazy and can be mean at times but you can be sure that he's a good nature :nod

May i ask, what does this mean?
Riki explained it right? XD

A page full of conversation of grandpa and dad? What the heck happened here?! :arf
Just wanted to share some love here, the place was so cold :3c

I am mistaken about you then. I thought you're someone who see the best from anyone. You disappoint me greatly. :hmph

Good! You're learning, though you should have said "verb" not "tense".

Don't pretend. You and xi0 just gave us proofs of your relationship. :mono
You shouldn't take me so serious all the time :amuse

It's the wrong tense, don't see my fault here

You ice-cold analyst :verily
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top